Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by seijulala View Post
    It will be mandatory so that means we will only have "one trinket slot" (the same way we only have 1 ring slot nowadays)
    Which is no different from any other situation where you already have your BiS ring/trinket equipped.

Besides, those trinkets aren't all that great. Some are rather poor.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think its a terrible idea, thres no room for balance there, it will be either stupidly op and mendatory or stright up garbage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    The warrior trinket for all 3 specs is a slap to the face. "Here are a few small fixes to some problems your class is having, but in trinket form."
    Pretty much this ^

"We could fix the majority of problems your class has, but instead we're going to make your 2 and 4 sets mandatory for your spec to be functional for the rest of the expansion and we're going to make your trinkets do what your spec used to do before we took a huge steaming shit on it."

I'm sure the terrible values are placeholders. For example, the holy priest one increases cast time and mana cost of heal by 45% but increases healing for heal by 40% while in sanctuary. Imagine casting an over 3 second single target heal that does terrible HPS as a "bonus." No way some of that stuff goes live, so I wouldn't worry. I'm sure some will still be terrible, but none as bad as some are now.

With that said, I am really hoping that these are class specific and personal "bonus" loot only. I'd absolutely hate dealing with these if they are actual drops, from a leadership perspective, especially if they're role specific (ie Agi, DPS Int.) It would require the same tedium of set bonuses, determining overall value and size of upgrade, stuff like that. No fun.

Concept is good, but design is delicate and so far not up to scratch imo.

I'd like to see them try to stick with it though. The trinkets shouldn't be class fixes in my opinion but more "new things to try" that if received well could be new class features, possibly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Good idea. Though they need to enhance the spec imo, not change it.

Deleted
    While i love the idea of the trinkets the fact that specs are getting balanced around them annoys me. (If i have understood it right, i mean look at the demonology "fixes".)
    Also i'm worried that they might become mandatory so if you don't get the trinket, you aint going to be competitive.

I like the idea. balancing is going to be interesting. blizzard gives us cool stuff and we shit on it this is why we cant have nice things comes to mind. But im down with it. I like the bonus's for the 2 class/specs I play.

funny how people complain about guilds other than their own doing split runs.