Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    I didn't mean lore wise, I meant more release it at the same time so they can cross promote everything.
    Can't really cross-promote Azshara VS the First War.

A WC1/2 HD remake they could, but not 7.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I didn't mean lore wise, I meant more release it at the same time so they can cross promote everything.
    o they will if blizz can do anything they can hype/promote anything probably even anal to nuns (maybe not but they'd try)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Can't really cross-promote Azshara VS the First War.

A WC1/2 HD remake they could, but not 7.0.
    No but they could promote it as "Where WoW all began *inception music* they story of (enter buzzwords and names) *more inception* *orc growl* then cut to *for the alliance* *for the horde* end of trailer mentions (tv announcer voice) "begin your journey in azeroth today"

I dunno i suck but w/e

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Gul'Dan and Grom live to star in the next expansion. I expect that Gul'Dan will start the plot of the next expansion, in fact. He's the most important character to have been resurrected.
    As the Legendary Ring will be completed in this tier, I doubt there'll be a third.
    The ring won't be complete until Gul'dans skull adorns it.

Wasn't the warcraft 3 icon added to the battle.net launcher, or datamined, a while ago? Maybe a all-warcraft RTS release is coming?

Wasn't the warcraft 3 icon added to the battle.net launcher, or datamined, a while ago? Maybe a all-warcraft RTS release is coming?
    they'll probably do a promotion of buy the warcraft remaster games and get wow free or something im sure they'll make a boat on it

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    The last boss of Hellfire Citadel is Archimonde. I really doubt he will be the last boss in WoD, so... another raid tier?

And what's going on with Gul'dan and Grom? They are not bosses in HFC.

Also that reanimated Mannoroth... Grom killed him 2 times, we've defeated him one time in WoE. So again? It's just meh.

inb4 Reanimated Reanimated Mannoroth.
    Grom is in last fight, expect a full spoiler soon except for Mythic, which will come later. I doubt there will be another raid, next patch might be 7.0 and detailed at Blizzcon (Day of the Dead is the last event updated in 6.2)
    Last edited by Poizo; 2015-04-14 at 06:18 PM.

Guldan and Grom will just appear in raids and do something important and that is it. <- My prediction
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Check sound files, no predictions needed except for Mythic mode

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Gul'Dan and Grom live to star in the next expansion. I expect that Gul'Dan will start the plot of the next expansion, in fact. He's the most important character to have been resurrected.
    As the Legendary Ring will be completed in this tier, I doubt there'll be a third.
    Gul'Dan is most definitely going to be the last boss in this expansion and will inevitably be killed. Sad for me since he has always been my favorite character alongside Illidan, but it's clear that things are going that path. I also expect Grom to sacrifice his self somehow during the fight with Gul'Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    you want to hang most of a dude's head on one finger?

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Next expansion will be out in February. When WOD released Blizzard said the next expansion is already feature complete.
    Remember when they said WoD was further ahead in development than any previous expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mementomori1993 View Post
    Remember when they said WoD was further ahead in development than any previous expansion?
    It was, but nearly everything for one reason or another needed to be scrapped and rebuilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Well, I think we finish the ring before Gul'dan dies because he's part of the Archimonde fight. (Or at least has voice overs)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

This is the last tier. You will see why when you listen to the sound files. Let's just say they may have have GRRM write this story...
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

If you're referring to the Khadgar ones, that's part of the Kilrogg encounter and doesnt actually happen.

No files have been accessed for Archimonde yet, and Gul'dan is still alive there. So we don't have a clue what's next until we hear that. It would be hard to follow up Archi, but we need those files to actually confirm something. (Personally I think it will be purposely vague so they can add more if needed. Gul'dan escaping to somewhere unkown)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    Gul'Dan is most definitely going to be the last boss in this expansion and will inevitably be killed. Sad for me since he has always been my favorite character alongside Illidan, but it's clear that things are going that path. I also expect Grom to sacrifice his self somehow during the fight with Gul'Dan.
    It's pretty clear that Gul'dan will not be the last boss of this expansion and will most likely survive and precipitate the next expansion.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    If you're referring to the Khadgar ones, that's part of the Kilrogg encounter and doesnt actually happen.

No files have been accessed for Archimonde yet, and Gul'dan is still alive there. So we don't have a clue what's next until we hear that. It would be hard to follow up Archi, but we need those files to actually confirm something. (Personally I think it will be purposely vague so they can add more if needed. Gul'dan escaping to somewhere unkown)
    Well the Archi files are in the game, wowhead has them listed already. They just won't play.

Question is are the sound files empty on the PTR, encrypted, or are they so spoilerific that WoWHead was told not to post them.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well the Archi files are in the game, wowhead has them listed already. They just won't play.

Question is are the sound files empty on the PTR, encrypted, or are they so spoilerific that WoWHead was told not to post them.
    Probably placeholder files that get datamined anyway but don't have any data associated with them yet.
    You just lost The Game