7-11 CST Mon & Wed <Nexus> 9/10 H - New Team!

<Nexus> (Frostmane-US) is accepting applications from skilled players. We are building a new team that aims to tackle the latest Mythic endgame content while establishing a close community.

What we are looking for:
    1-2 Ranged DPS
    1-2 Melee DPS (Especially DK or Warrior)
    1 Healer

Disclaimer:
    If you cannot withstand respectful criticism a progression minded PVE raiding guild may not be right for you.

http://www.nexus-guild.com

YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GuildNexusFrostmane

Raid Schedule:
    Monday 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM Server Time / CST
    Wednesday 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM Server Time / CST
    (Times are “invite sent” to “last attempt”)

Progression:
    9/10 Heroic BRF both with a 20 man or larger group

Attendance:
    We understand everyone has a life outside of World of Warcraft, however we ask that you will be able to make our raid times at least 90% of the time since we will be raiding for a very concise 8 hours each week. If you can not meet this requirement, please do not apply.

Loot Rules:
    We use a loot council system based on attendance/performance/attitude/impact on the raid.

What new people say about Nexus:
    "I just want to chime in here. I joined <Nexus> about 3-4 weeks ago. Man what a great ride its been.

I'm an old school raider, vanilla top progression. So much of that time I spent with my guild is nostalgic to the time I've spent here. The RL is professional, pragmatic, and holds people accountable to the raid. Members are competitive amongst themselves, and hungry for content. There's a cooperativeness to progress the guild that I haven't seen in years. Its one of those places that you bring your A-game to, because the team wont let you be carried when we raid.

Every week gets better and better, and if you're sorely looking for intelligent/competent players, give us a look!" - Hexxn

Please visit http://www.nexus-guild.com to apply or whisper Marius (Halbrium#1395) or Caladras for details.

:O only dps? what about a DK tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Caruktna View Post
    :O only dps? what about a DK tank?
    We ARE looking for a DK backup tank! We have two tanks, but we need one to cover any absences and DPS as MS. Would love to consider someone for that role!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for more!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking!

Man, That was a GREAT run! i really need to get more gear, and unfortunadlly i wont be able to continue because of RL things...

Either way, your raiding group rocks man, you could surelly use a couple more ranged... But you have a lot of gear being wasted because you are all geared up lol

I hope you guys continue progressing! And i hope other people see this thread and join Nexus!

Blackhand at .1%

Still looking for great players!