Deleted

Arms or Fury for Hans & Franz Mythic

So what is the Recommended ? asfar as i remember you dont play arms unless you can keep rend up on 3 targets at all times so therefor im leaning towards fury myself just checking what people say.

Deleted
    If you look at the logs most top parses are Arms, with a lot of execute damage because in the end you can spam cleave execute, some good parses are fury tho so it seems to be quite on par, Arms being slightly better

From a progress perspective if you think you can die Fury is probably better because you'll pull much more damage than an Arms if you die before the bosses reaches 20%

I personally prefer Arms. You can cleave through more than half the fight, including the final <20% during the last stamper phase.
    Since we do safe mode, melees do not chase the jumping boss on 1st pattern stampers phase, so rend can deal some damage on that downtime.

I personally Prefer Fury on this fight, I find on mythic atleast during smart stampers phase, since my group splits ranged and melee the 2nd boss is close enough that my whirlwind / 2nd RB hits but too far for sweeping strikes to hit. And if I position correctly during normal stampers I can atleast get my whirlwind to hit both but they jump around too much to get reliable sweeping strikes off. Also with the smart stampers phase ours doesn't last too long with 4 fire mages so it's a lot of single target.

So really it depends on how long the bosses are going to be kept together so you can sweeping strikes ms/execute them

Either/or really.

I believe Fury is easier to excel at because loss of uptime due to movement at a bad time doesn't hurt Fury the way it does Arms, you don't have to try to juggle Rend on both targets while simultaenously avoiding dangerous effects and chasing the bosses, and the timing is easier in general.

Arms will generally perform better if you can get meaty cleave and Execute phases however the DPS check on the fight is not difficult at all, it is purely a survivability fight.