Windwalker PTR 6.2 spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Adjusted spell coefficients, and adjusted Tigereye brew damage.

A small buff, but nothing crazy.

Not much changes in terms of stat priority. Mastery still pretty bad.

Vers/multi

Am I reading the spreadsheet wrong, is Multi/Vers, heh, multiverse, better than multi/crit for serenity?

Quote Originally Posted by bgstratt View Post
    Am I reading the spreadsheet wrong, is Multi/Vers, heh, multiverse, better than multi/crit for serenity?
    All secondaries are pretty even value, except mastery.

Updated with the 5% nerfs.

Deleted
    Shame they removed the TeB buff and it's now just flat 5% damage nerfs on all abilities

Awesome spreadsheet. Thanks for sharing =D

Deleted
    This seems to be a haste heavy build you use in your spreadsheet. Most Monks I have seen were at lower haste values (around 5% unbuffed). As someone who liked the MoP gameplay, I would like to know if there is some kind of massive loss favoring haste or: Why do you use such a high haste value?

i don't understand why they can't just attach a small buff to mastery (atk power, dmg, whatever...). just enough so it pulls closer to the other stats. seems like they are trying to come up with some complicated overhaul to make it useful. doesn't seem necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    i don't understand why they can't just attach a small buff to mastery (atk power, dmg, whatever...). just enough so it pulls closer to the other stats. seems like they are trying to come up with some complicated overhaul to make it useful. doesn't seem necessary.
    It's kind of ridiculous that one trinket an expansion ago caused WW mastery to be gutted.
    It's funny because my main is a Demo lock now (though I want to play monk again recently), and the Demo mastery is functionally the same as the old monk one.

WW shouldn't have to suffer mastery being a dump stat because 1) they didn't account for how the Rune of Re-origination would work with our mastery, and 2) they couldn't find a reasonable and balanced alternative design so they slapped on the one we have now.
    One trinket broke the stat, that's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Loewenherz View Post
    This seems to be a haste heavy build you use in your spreadsheet. Most Monks I have seen were at lower haste values (around 5% unbuffed). As someone who liked the MoP gameplay, I would like to know if there is some kind of massive loss favoring haste or: Why do you use such a high haste value?
    I find myself running chi explosion more than serenity, so I typically run a haste heavy build.