Thread: Sort Meh Stash!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think all does that. How else would you keep it just abit easiere to use?

All my tabs are organised, with my Wizard (main) taking up 2 tabs by himself etc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    What are those in the top left? Super dyes, or the CE wings?
    I just have lame pets and flags sticking out of my back
    They're the terrible looking light grey/dark grey dyes from the vanilla CE.

I don't think I've ever actually used them.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Gourmandise;33308560][IMG]
    I'm starting to run out of space and I don't want this to become like wow where you need a lv1 alt to carry more stuff in their bags : /
    /QUOTE]

What are you talking about? That's not normal in WoW. In fact, it was normal in D2.

10+ Year Old Account
    gems/mats/dye/etc tab, str gear tab, dex gear tab, int gear tab and an overflow tab. REALLY wish they would just add two more tabs so i could have one per class plus a mats tab
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    If this is irrelevant, I have no idea what is, tbh. This thread isn't about Diablo, it's about sorting our inventories. It doesn't matter which game it is.

To be less of a dick, please bother to read a comment before giving random and stupid suggestions such as "Get Bagnon", my entire inventory is sorted, categorized by purposes and colours in SEPARATE bags for a reason. Separate bags allow me to sort my items like that.

I have a lot of gamer friends and I am the one and only one that actually sorts his bags.

Like this one: http://i.imgur.com/C3Yzuxe.jpg ( this isn't his actual action bar set up ). This is from MoP but his inventory looks even worse than this in WoD.
    This is the D3 subforum. If we wanted to talk about inventory organizing in wow, guess what? This thread would be on one of the wow specific subforums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    It's in the options. An orange star for legendaries and a green asterisk for set items. I think it might be for colorblind people but the stars and asterisks pop up on the map/minimap when stuff drops. It's very easy for me to see.

The option in under the gameplay tab in the bottom right. It's Rarity Icons for Items
    Very helpful. AS long as you're on the same level as someone else their kills (miles away) could drop legendaries too. Sometimes I open the map and see greens and oranges in places I have not even been to.
    Those icons on the minimap appear regardless of whether you have Rarity Icons enabled or not, btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stay on topic. This IS a Diablo 3 thread, so it should remain on topic of Diablo 3 stash sorting.

10+ Year Old Account
    My name is xskarma and I am a Diablo Hoarder.

Cause I keep anything that is even possibly useful at some point (I have a full Invoker set lying around cause you never know) I am forever organizing, which means the only way to stay sane is to keep strict order in what I do.

I too have 1 specific tab for gems and mats, 1 for build defining stuff for my main (mostly set items), 1 tab with generally useful stuff that's not tied to a set (Magefist, Cindercoat, Strongarm Bracers) and weapons, 1 with stuff I feel I need to hang on to just in case (which is where most of my constant hoarding takes place), and 1 tab with amulets/rings.

I've moved some of my leveling stuff to a mule cause I couldn't keep 1 tab set aside for that anymore.

Have to say though it's surprising hwo many of us seem to have the same exact sorting habits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    My name is xskarma and I am a Diablo Hoarder.

Cause I keep anything that is even possibly useful at some point (I have a full Invoker set lying around cause you never know) I am forever organizing, which means the only way to stay sane is to keep strict order in what I do.

I too have 1 specific tab for gems and mats, 1 for build defining stuff for my main (mostly set items), 1 tab with generally useful stuff that's not tied to a set (Magefist, Cindercoat, Strongarm Bracers) and weapons, 1 with stuff I feel I need to hang on to just in case (which is where most of my constant hoarding takes place), and 1 tab with amulets/rings.

I've moved some of my leveling stuff to a mule cause I couldn't keep 1 tab set aside for that anymore.

Have to say though it's surprising hwo many of us seem to have the same exact sorting habits.
    Hi, xskarma, nice to meet you. *group brofist*

Yep. I keep the asme system as in the OP for gems, the same tab also holds my crafting mats and other "misc" things. Crafting mats are sorted left-to-right: Gray-blue-Yellow-YellowSpecial (Death's Bearth, and the Pre-RoS one. Name escapes me atm.)Orange. Pre-Ros at the top, RoS under.

Other tabs:

2. Applicants. Gear that needs rerolling, pieces of sets where I don't yet have enough other pieces to be better than current gear etc.
    3. GOOD TO GO! Where Applicants go to be useful.

Rest is different varieties of "random".
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

I really wish you could pre-set what each tab has in it, then have an auto sort button to automatically put the related items into it.

Example: Set one for gems, and gems automatically go to it. Set one for Barbarian and Barbarian only legendaries/sets automatically go to it.

Basically an advanced version of WoW's bag clean-up system.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Not kinda about sorting, which I do as much as OP, but... I would totally love personal stash for d3 to appear. Because when you play more than one character and have to collect pieces of sets plus different weapons, normal stash quicky gets full.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Not kinda about sorting, which I do as much as OP, but... I would totally love personal stash for d3 to appear. Because when you play more than one character and have to collect pieces of sets plus different weapons, normal stash quicky gets full.
    Yes. This. I still don't see why wehaven't gotten a personal stash yet, to be honest. It seems so... self-evidently perfect for the gear-collecting nature of the game.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    If this is irrelevant, I have no idea what is, tbh. This thread isn't about Diablo, it's about sorting our inventories. It doesn't matter which game it is.
    Are you serious? So suddenly it is OKAY to post about being a Warlock in Destiny, in the WoW subforum for Warlocks?

This is a subforum for Diablo 3, keep it Diablo related, and dont be a smug...
    Fractal Design R5 |MSI Z87-G45 | i5 4690k @4.6Ghz | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1866 | MSI 980ti G6 |
    XFX 850W | WD Black 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD x 2 | Intel 180GB SSD | Rog Swift

Deleted
    first tab is, as many others, gems, craft mats etc. I try to sort set items and so on in different tabs.
    Blizzard needs to add a search function for the stash..

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who's anal about their stash/bags. I'm this way in EVERY game. I can't play if my shit isn't in order.

I'm pretty organized. I have one tab for my barb, one tab for gems/keys/mats/misc stuff, the rest for my wizard. The hardest part for me is salvaging stuff that I know might be useful in the future, but it just is too much. I like to keep my first tab completely empty for temporary stuff/build experimentation.

Deleted
    MY stash has to look neat and nice