RETADINS in RBG Comps?

Are there any 18-1900cr RBG teams running retadins in their comps? Curious to know whether DKs and Warriors have really made them all that un-viable.

The highest I hit this season was 1881 (tanked to 1740, boohoo) but can't seem to find any teams that have rets in mind for their melee spots. Personally I feel that with our bops/sacs/offheals paired with our burst we should still be desireable...

WHERE IS THE LOVE, DAMNIT.

Just curious to hear others' thoughts.

Deleted
    This is my first season of doing rbgs, I stopped shortly after hitting 1800 with numerous random groups. Figured I have my grand marshals replica, and I didn't want to continue to go through the hassle of finding groups as ret.

Most groups are very biased against rets I feel, and I can somewhat see where they are coming from. You can call out a rallying cry even from a mediocre warrior and have the whole group benefit from that, but you can only call out hands/dispels/stuns to a certain degree. Same goes for death grip/gorefiends grip. I'm not saying these classes are easier to play, just what they bring to the table is easier to use and less dependant on the players individual skill level.

I found my strengths to be in the numbers, mostly being up there on damage done and KB's when assigned to the main fights (final verdict/divine storm can be very powerful here if grouped with more aoe dmg) and I believe even topping hybrid healing with SH. Focus stunning a healer, giving out hands in a clutch moment or the like can often tip the scales of a fight in your groups favor. Rets are also a decent lone defender with divine shield and our various ranged attacks, so there's that.

Same old story, we don't have a signature ability that really stands out in group pvp, so you gotta build your rep as a good player. Erryday hustlin' in the name of the light

Having issues getting into RBG groups even when I put in the note full 660 and my experience, even apps to "YOLO no chat need all" groups who have less than 5 people . They dont bring much that's special.

Heals are weak and run OOM fast if they stop to spam heals, horrible at being FC, cannot spam CC, cant watch nodes solo. Theyre just damage. Even HoPs, freedom & sac isnt valued high enough to bring one in when proper play can peel for healers and not need a HoP that can be dispelled. Freedom minor with diminishing returns on CC, dispels and trinkets. No comps build around a ret, even in arena

There're still much Rets who are bad.
    Many people kept that in mind. It's still not easy to find a good Ret in PvP. That's why so much people are still biased against Rets, sadly.

On the other hand, Rets really don't bringt that much into the game, which a holypaladin doesn't bring too.
    Rets have two options, playing RBG's.

1)

Play with the same Talents/Glyphes as you do in Arenas (mostly). That mean you play only burstoriantated with Holy Avenger, Final Verdict and Execution Sentense.
    Use your Instant heals with Selfless Healer and Hands whisly.

2)

Play (AoE-)damage-orianted and more "meleefriendly".
    Use Divine Purpose, specc into Final Verdict and use Light's Hammer.
    As Zelotes mentioned, Final Verdict/Divine Storm can do really much Damage (single, and aoe)

We don't have a Grip, Charge or something else to bring for the raid.
    So do that, what Blizzard "wants" you to do. Deal massivly (AoE) Damage (also on single targets), and "Support" your meleepartners (DK, Warrior, Rouges, Meleeschaman).
    With the use of Light's Hammer, your enemies can't get away, you deal AoE damage and AoE heal. Don't underestimat this talent.
    Also using your CD's in this phase is pretty awesome. Sure, you need Procs do be able to deal massivly damage. But, your're not worth the other 2min, if your're waiting for your CD's to be ready.

You can also use the proccs to heal a bit, and help your healers, same their mana, etc.