Hey guys...

We are OMNICIDE, a semi-hardcore guild on RAVENCREST EU/Alliance and atm we have cleared HC BRF. We also have 7/7HC and 3/7 Mythic Highmaul. At the moment we have some roster issues the same as many guilds that used to be 10man because of the flat 20man Mythic.

Most of us come from a 25man raiding background in the past and when we formed this guild we cleared SOO Heroic (pre-nerf/6.0), being in the top 20 guilds of the server for 10man raiding. We have lots of experienced raiders (some of them have mythic kills in BRF individually) and we are looking for A GROUP OF PEOPLE OR A GUILD to join us to continue with Mythic Progression. Individuals are also welcome...

We raid 3 times a week, on Wed,Thur and Mon 2000-0000 server time. We want our raiders to be serious during raiding times but when not raiding the guild environment is really relaxed.

I know that many guilds are at the same point we are in terms of roster, so feel free to add me on real id to discuss possible solutions .. My real id is: G1ak1#2235.

Thanks for your time..

Best Regards,

iezabel

Omnicide's Guild Master