Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Greece to issue passports to approx. 1.65 million Syrian refugees

"So that they may travel freely inside the EU or abroad"

This just in:

The radical leftist/neo-communist govt. of SYRIZA has gone completely crazy.

1. Greek Minister of Interior reveals that there are 1.65 million Syrian Refugees in Turkey waiting to come to Greece by illegal means

Use Google Translate.

Please note that Greece already has got around 2 million Muslim illegal immigrants living in Greece mostly from Albania, Pakistan, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Arab countries. All these will be eligible to receive travel documents starting tomorrow to travel within the EU and around the world by simply filling in a piece of paper declaring that they are "Syrian Refugees".

Of course, nobody will want to stay in the cesspool that Greece has become.

2. After a cabinet meeting headed by the Prime Minister, Greece has decided to provide passports to all Syrian refugees so that they may travel with in the EU (Schengen Zone) and anywhere in the world they wish freely.

Use Google Translate.

What the above means is that now evey illegal immigrant who comes to Greece will just declare that they are Syrian refugees, regardless where they are from. All illegal immigrants who come to Greece get rid of their travelling documents so there is no way to check where someone is from, and the Greek Govt. does not check them because they say this constitutes a breach of their Human and Refugee Rights.

Every bloody Jihadist on earth wanting to travel to the EU, USA or Anglosphere will come to Greece to get free travelling papers.

I predict that tommorow Greece will be kicked out from the Schengen zone and the USA will also stop accepting Greek Passports without VISA. Anglosphere countries will follow suit.

These morons are dangerous for the West.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems kind of like a bad idea, considering the state of the Greek economy and tenuous relationship with some other eu members.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Cunning way to get kicked out of the EU without having to pay your debts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the Greek people that elected them feel about this as a whole :P
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Seems kind of like a bad idea, considering the state of the Greek economy and tenuous relationship with some other eu members.
    Where are the supposed to go?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Where are the supposed to go?
    Why is that a burden on the Greeks? And I didn't say that they shouldn't be helped, but passports that allow the. Free reign throughout the eu?
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    So they are carrying through the threat. Said they would do this unless EU gave them more money or deleted their dept (can't remember which one).
    They are fully aware that this is really bad for the rest of us - but a great way for them personally to get rid of a lot of these people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    So they are carrying through the threat. Said they would do this unless EU gave them more money or deleted their dept (can't remember which one).
    They are fully aware that this is really bad for the rest of us - but a great way for them personally to get rid of a lot of these people.

Do you think the rest of the eu will stand for this? I wonder how furious some of the other countries are right now.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    The political fallout will be massive if this is legit people dont respond kindly to blackmail and more so if they actually go through with such threats.

Deleted
    Far-left politicians being retarded? Who could have guessed.

I was gonna immigrate there illegally for an EU passport, then I recalled Greece sucks pretty bad at financial decisions. I'll pass.

Will be fun to see how things work out for Greece.

/popcorn

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more bothered that Nigel Farage is going to go off on one about why we should abandon Europe, than I am that Greece is about to get arse fucked.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    I was gonna immigrate there illegally for an EU passport, then I recalled Greece sucks pretty bad at financial decisions. I'll pass.

Will be fun to see how things work out for Greece.

/popcorn
    Less fun for the rest of us, their migration (if it happens) will undoubtedly be focused on a few countries rather than spread out evenly, most likely the most prosperous ones. If they target the nordic countries and abuse the loopholes for staying permanently, it'll be a clusterfuck with their size compared to the populations here.

Deleted
    Border controls tommorow is really likely wow

At least that were the counter measures against it from what I've read when greece started the whole blackmail thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Do you think the rest of the eu will stand for this? I wonder how furious some of the other countries are right now.
    I don't even know what we can do about it.. Kick Greece out of the EU? Sanctions on an already bankrupt country?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I don't even know what we can do about it.. Kick Greece out of the EU? Sanctions on an already bankrupt country?
    Keep them in the EU but terminate their Schengen privileges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Helping refugees isn't bad at all.

Deleted
    So after their failure of playing the Nazi card against Germany. Now they are going through with their threat of over running Europe with refugee's, Immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    It is, when Greek Politcians have threaned to give Terrorist groups such as ISIS passports along with other refugee's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    Flooding the EU with asylum seekers to spite Germany is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I'm more bothered that Nigel Farage is going to go off on one about why we should abandon Europe, than I am that Greece is about to get arse fucked.
    But Greece aren't going to get arse fucked, that's the point. They know as soon they give out a Greek/EU passport the refugees will go elsewhere. And hell, if that isn't a reason to abandon Europe then I don't know what is.