Thread: Mafia 54: Buffy

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ...
    Thanks to mods for the game.

Also, Gratz to town for winning the fist game since Christmas!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Thank you for the game, Cruelle. Was fun.

Since I was pretty much confirmed town, if Willow was still alive I was considering claiming her Enabler (due to all the co-spell-casting Tara did with her) just to try to draw some heat off of her. After she died that made it a moot point, though, and I didn't see anyone swallowing any other role for Tara.

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT

Why did you get a QT and I did not?
    As Arlee said, I always make my own QT if I don't get one from the moderators. I don't want to think what doing my vote records without a place to put them in would be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    As Arlee said, I always make my own QT if I don't get one from the moderators. I don't want to think what doing my vote records without a place to put them in would be like.
    I have a physical notebook i keep notes in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I have a physical notebook i keep notes in

Same here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't conveniently modify physical notes in the same way that I can in a QT thread. That and I waste less paper this way.

Notes? I usually just wing it...

Or ramble in my QT

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't make a lot of notes this time. The only thing I can really remember was noting down something that Largehorn said and guessing he was a VT because of it.

Btw Ret, at one point after I died you mentioned something about me buddying up to you. I'm afraid you'll use this against me in future games, but I knew you were town. As much as you knew that I was. I would have been very surprised if you flipped scum this game.

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm not mistaken, every person I fos'd D2 was either scum or a tpr. Hmm...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I can't conveniently modify physical notes in the same way that I can in a QT thread. That and I waste less paper this way.
    Google docs. Google docs. Even easier to manipulate data. You can build in the mmo-champion bbcode right there and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Notes? I usually just wing it...

Or ramble in my QT
    I have a partially eidetic memory, so I keep them in my brain until I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Btw Ret, at one point after I died you mentioned something about me buddying up to you. I'm afraid you'll use this against me in future games, but I knew you were town. As much as you knew that I was. I would have been very surprised if you flipped scum this game.
    I was pretty sure you were town, as well. It isn't always the case, but the hive mind is usually a good indicator that you're town with me.

At that point, though, I was more trying to make waves, get people talking, draw attention, and imply (if I was right about them) that I got my suspicions through an investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I have a partially eidetic memory, so I keep them in my brain until I forget.
    So... you remember everything until you don't?

I was pretty sure you were town, as well. It isn't always the case, but the hive mind is usually a good indicator that you're town with me.
    The hive mind wasn't the only reason I felt you were town. It was a big one though. The only time I've seen you successfully fake it is one time when you blatantly ripped off my notes (Stargate in case you're wondering) -- and like a fool I fell for it. I should have followed my gut in that situation.

15+ Year Old Account
    So... you remember everything until you don't?
    Yes, this exactly.

The hive mind wasn't the only reason I felt you were town. It was a big one though. The only time I've seen you successfully fake it is one time when you blatantly ripped off my notes (Stargate in case you're wondering) -- and like a fool I fell for it. I should have followed my gut in that situation.
    H'wha? I don't recall much about the Stargate game beyond dying N2. I ripped off your notes?

I'll be taking notes for the next game. It'll be a lot easier than going back to dig through the thread for specific posts.

Who cares about notes, I just make stuff up.

H'wha? I don't recall much about the Stargate game beyond dying N2. I ripped off your notes?
    I did a massive info dump (well, I did a few) and in your one info dump, a few of the things you mentioned came directly from mine. (Things I don't think you would have mentioned without my info dump being there.)

I did a massive info dump (well, I did a few) and in your one info dump, a few of the things you mentioned came directly from mine. (Things I don't think you would have mentioned without my info dump being there.)
    Weird, I don't recall doing that (intentionally). I could see it either way, though. I was scum, but I had the same perspective as a townie, so who knows? xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this because new game, etc.

Discussion thread, etc.