HELLO! from QM!
OK, Got your drink? all comfortable? Perfect. Let us tell you why <Questionable Morality> is a group you can be having a lot of fun with.

Who are we?

Questionable Morality is a Horde guild on Skullcrusher (Guldan and Black Dragonflight.) We are currently recruiting more to people to join in dumb jokes, stupid puns, and steady progress.
Many of us have been playing since launch and we've been a guild since late in Wrath of the Lich King.

While some of us do know each other from real life, we’ve since moved to the far corners of the world (Michigan, its cold here, send heat.) We keep in touch by punching mobs in Warcraft, Diablo, Borderlands, Heroes, and D&D (actually, it’s Pathfinder in case you know your PnP.) We played Final Fantasy Online and Wildstar together. Rue and I like Titanfall. Well, Rue likes shooting me in the face in Titanfall, not sure what I get out of it... but I digress.

The guild has become an extended network of friends, and we need more!

Who are we recruiting?

We'd be willing to consider anyone who is a good fit. Many of our members have well geared alts or off specs and might be able to shift to accomodate an ideal player.

It would be ideal that you be at least 650 gear level, but we care far more that you...

* Not bring drama,

* Not believe you are the best thing to ever raid (or if you do… keep it to yourself)

* Work to be better than the attempt before.

In return you can expect us to:

* Work with you to try and improve

* Not berate up at you when you do something stupid (we might laugh)

* Respect your time - we do not run late, we do not add extra raid days

Being one of the following classes would be preferred, but, again, not mandatory:

* DPS Warrior

* DPS Death Knight

* Shadow Priest or Warlock

* DPS Shaman (if you'd rather heal, we can make that work)

* Moonkin or Feral Druid (our Resto druid is willing to give it up if you'll take his place as resto.)

* Mistweaver Monk

The boring details...

Our raid times are Sunday and Monday Night 7pm - 11pm EST.
We use Mumble for our voice chat (Automatic voice equalization is great, tastes like happy.)
Normal on both Highmaul and Blackrock are clear.
We are 7/7 H High Maul and 8/10 H Blackrock Foundry.

If interested, contact **Tthrack#1350** (guild leader), or anyone in <Questionable Morality> on Skullcrusher.

Thank you!