Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you would get this jazzed up when unarmed black people get shot by the police,that'd be great.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miley View Post
    While the video is rather disturbing and not so easy to watch, I don't find the behavior unacceptable. I believe in the natural order or the food chain. We are the apex predators. Animals are our property to do so with as we see fit. It's cute that some want to think animals have rights or that their feelings matter. An animal is simply an advanced object, something you can buy at the damn store, and as this video shows easy to mass produce.
    If you found it difficult to watch how can you say that their feelings don't matter, that shows you do care about their suffering?

I agree to a small point, humans use animals thats is one of the reason we are so successful (if we can call it that). But at the same time, completely disregard for their welfare is wrong imo. If we are going to use these animals I really believe it should be done responsibly, this all the result of intensive farming as the demand for cheaper meat and animal products is high, as we become more and more greedy.

He just needs rehabilitation

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that this thread could have been worded better without the slippery slope fallacy and political party bashing.