Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Chicks that want to grab a bite after the bar.

I got some time to kill.

I hate it when chicks do this shit. You're leaving with them from the bar thinking aww yeah and then suddenly they hit you with "Let's go to Dennys!" or "Dominos" or insert whatever late night place is blocking you.

I've come to the conclusion that chicks do this to get out of sex. I've heard of chicks doing the "i'm full" cop out though it's never happend to me.

It's never happend to me because if they do decide to go I don't go along. I just tell them to go ahead and be on my way. Don't nobody want to make out with the girl who just ate greasy food. I don't even like going out to eat anyway. Student budget gets hurt when you do that.

Anyone have experience with this whether you're going out? Better yet, say you take a girl on a legit date that's unrelated to food and she suddenly wants a late night snack.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also always want to grab a bite after a night at the bar, mostly because I get fucking hungry.

I doubt they're looking for an excuse to not have sex, I think most girls have an easy enough time saying that straight up. As far as the date is concerned, anything a girl does that prolongs the time she's spending with you is a sign that she's enjoying herself, so go get some food! Make that girl a sandwich dammit, can't you see she's starving?

PS: I never let greasy food stop me from kissing a chick, I'm not sure that's normal.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Take her to Denny's, make sure to sit away from the bathroom, and try to make sure her back is to the bathroom door and front door.

Then leave. No longer your problem my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I also always want to grab a bite after a night at the bar, mostly because I get fucking hungry.

I doubt they're looking for an excuse to not have sex, I think most girls have an easy enough time saying that straight up.

PS: I never let greasy food stop me from kissing a chick, I'm not sure that's normal.
    Well yeah, that's normal. When I go home alone and unsuccessful I got a fuck ton of Dominos and give it oral sex.

I think it is a cop out. If theres enough chemistry, the hunger for the d>the hunger for shitty Chinese.

Deleted
    offer them something salty instead

If they don't want to get involved that way with you what's so wrong about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    If they don't want to get involved that way with you what's so wrong about that?
    Nothing. Where did I allude that there was something wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I got some time to kill.

I hate it when chicks do this shit. You're leaving with them from the bar thinking aww yeah and then suddenly they hit you with "Let's go to Dennys!" or "Dominos" or insert whatever late night place is blocking you.

I've come to the conclusion that chicks do this to get out of sex. I've heard of chicks doing the "i'm full" cop out though it's never happend to me.

It's never happend to me because if they do decide to go I don't go along. I just tell them to go ahead and be on my way. Don't nobody want to make out with the girl who just ate greasy food. I don't even like going out to eat anyway. Student budget gets hurt when you do that.

Anyone have experience with this whether you're going out? Better yet, say you take a girl on a legit date that's unrelated to food and she suddenly wants a late night snack.
    I have a different theory.

Maybe they're just hungry.

1) girls don't need an excuse to not have sex. They can just say "we're not having sex" and that should be that.
    2) if they are going to make an excuse to not have sex...there are plenty of better excuses.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Nothing. Where did I allude that there was something wrong with it?
    I just thought that since you said you hate it when this happens (and made kind of a ranty thread about it). Kinda seems like you expect sex too automatically from them and don't respect their right to abstain from the glory that is bigzo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just thought that since you said you hate it when this happens. Kinda seems like you expect sex too automatically from them and don't respect their right to abstain from the glory that is bigzo.
    I do hate it when that happens.

Mainly because I think it's a ploy to avoid being direct and even if it isn't I catch the stench of fast food breath if she is just actually hungry.

10+ Year Old Account
    No bars in my country, but girls like food and i don't mind a bite either ;D

Well yeah, that's normal. When I go home alone and unsuccessful I got a fuck ton of Dominos and give it oral sex.

I think it is a cop out. If theres enough chemistry, the hunger for the d>the hunger for shitty Chinese.
    Everybody might not be as desperate for your loving as you think they should be. It could very well be a cop-out or a way to get a free meal. It could also be to see if you are worth spending anymore time with outside of a bar and bedroom. Good news if you don't want to do it then don't, problem solved.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Everybody might not be as desperate for your loving as you think they should be. It could very well be a cop-out or a way to get a free meal. It could also be to see if you are worth spending anymore time with outside of a bar and bedroom. Good news if you don't want to do it then don't, problem solved.
    If you could point out where i've alluded that they're desperate for my loving that would be great.

I just thought that since you said you hate it when this happens (and made kind of a ranty thread about it). Kinda seems like you expect sex too automatically from them and don't respect their right to abstain from the glory that is bigzo.
    Didn't you know if you spend more then 5 minutes with a girl at a bar or buy them a drink they are honor bound to do whatever you want when the bar closes.

- - - Updated - - -

If you could point out where i've alluded that they're desperate for my loving that would be great.
    The point is that they are not, nor should they be. The fact you seem to think you are owed something from them is pretty telling. Just as much as you completely missing the point there is.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account

HYPERBOLE POLICE NO KNOCK RAID

GET ON THE GOD DAMN GROUND, NOW!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Didn't you know if you spend more then 5 minutes with a girl at a bar or buy them a drink they are honor bound to do whatever you want when the bar closes.

- - - Updated - - -

The point is that they are not, nor should they be. The fact you seem to think you are owed something from them is pretty telling. Just as much as you completely missing the point there is.
    I don't think they owe me anything.

And again, please point out where i've even come close to saying that they do.

I don't think they owe me anything.

And again, please point out where i've even come close to saying that they do.
    I've come to the conclusion that chicks do this to get out of sex.
    That statement right there sure gives the impression that you expect the girls to have sex with you and they are looking for ways to ditch that "obligation"
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Or maybe she's hungry and/or wants to hang out with you some more. Women exist for more than just giving you orgasms, you egotistical little punk.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, OP, you're honestly embarrassing. They're not obligated to starve themselves so you can satisfy your libido, or to have sex with you at all. With your take on the matter I'm surprised anyone will go near you at all.

Why is the internet so full of idiots like you?

Infracted: Please do not insult other users
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2015-04-15 at 08:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    That statement right there sure gives the impression that you expect the girls to have sex with you and they are looking for ways to ditch that "obligation"
    I actually expanded on this quite a bit with Raybourne here.

I do hate it when that happens.

Mainly because I think it's a ploy to avoid being direct and even if it isn't I catch the stench of fast food breath if she is just actually hungry
    And even then, your "allusion" is anything but concrete and you just injecting it there, possibly just for the sake of argument.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I got some time to kill.

Hmm... Maybe I was doing it wrong, I'd get my man to go out to eat after sex.
    If you have sex on a full stomach, it's quite uncomfortable, even for the more vanilla stuff. After a good hot time, naturally, you're hungry, and going out totally beats fixing a meal... at least for me.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!