High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Stampede problems.

I've noticed over several bosses, my Stampede seems to despawn after their first auto attack. Trying to figure out why this is happening, but I can't seem to find a reason why, any ideas?

Not had (or noticed at least) this problem before. Is it just on pulls, or midfight as well?

If someone BOPS your pet I believe this happens.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's just on pulls, happens up to 1/3 tries, can't seem to find anything in logs about pets dying, I've tried starting with Arcane Shot / Aimed Shot so I'm 100% sure the pets doesn't aggro somehow, but it still happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    This happens to me on hans + franz usually, but didn't happen this week.

I also can't summon my pet while stampede is up. Kinda silly that you can't, even though you should have your pet ready like.

just use the macro for stampede to cast if pet is up otherwise summon pet. helps with /\

Quote Originally Posted by Bassch View Post
    This happens to me on hans + franz usually, but didn't happen this week.

I also can't summon my pet while stampede is up. Kinda silly that you can't, even though you should have your pet ready like.
    It's a weird mechanic to prevent cheesing. If you use Stampede without having a pet, it summons 1 extra pet to compensate for not having a pet. Otherwise people would do an opener of: Stampede -> Call pet > BW+KC

actually after reading this i noticed sometimes my pets from stampede seem to "disappear" but my pet dmg from stampede is still normal...