Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That ring takes the problem the cloaks had and multiplies it. Interacting with other raid members' rings is a terrible idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    I can certainly see people timing the proc with a heavy boss hit and going balls to the wall in healing
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, the Legendary ring effect design players dislike.....

Sums up pretty much most things in this badly designed expansion.

What is happening at Blizzard these days? They seem completely out of touch with their players base and what people find fun and rewarding?

Yay another retarded ring...
    2min cd, how many people got 2min dps cds?
    Ret has so it's godly for ret if ring is used on cd- however I'm guessing that it'll get delayed to line up with peoples 3min cds which means ret will also delay cds which makes it aweful.

Why the fuck can't they make it personal... all this "group" effect bullshit is infinitely more annoying than fun and useful...

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    why do the str dps rings have fkn AWESOME crit multi while the int dps rings have godawful mastery vers??????
    I'll trade you the Crit/Multi for your Mast/Vers on my paladin. >>

Deleted
    HAHA im so glad i quited wod to play on private, HOLY CRAP! how the F are they going to balance pve fights around this.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Ret has so it's godly for ret if ring is used on cd- however I'm guessing that it'll get delayed to line up with peoples 3min cds which means ret will also delay cds which makes it aweful.

Why the fuck can't they make it personal... all this "group" effect bullshit is infinitely more annoying than fun and useful...
    Pretty much all on use items like the Shards of Nothing has a 2 min cd on it http://www.wowhead.com/item=113835/s...othing&bonus=0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The on-use portion will def be changed. SO much trolling potential.
    Yeah that will be the main issue that or using the ring CD at the wrong time, why for me at least I always went for on equip procs all I had to worry about then was not standing in stuff and bringing the hurt to the boss..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Warlocks work with a 2 min CD.
    Regardless of classes, dps increasers like this will be either used on CD or timed around boss phases. Think of it as a mini-heroism multiple times per fight.

In pugs and dungeons it will be a pain though, expect those rings to be popped at the worst possible times.

All I really hope is that it isn't a retarded RNG fest again to get to the next ring. All raiders should get it the same week or we'll have to bench people because they can't profit from those burst phases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, it looks like Blizz is trying to emphasize the "group aspect" with the ring proc, at least the Cloak procs worked even in solo situations. Oh well.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Seems to be very unfair for classes without major burst. They will not be able to keep up during the Proc itself and will be screwed over twice because of the lower damage Proc in the end. I See class stacking coming. Imagine a proper combustion for the duration of the on-use effect... Not thought through at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Follower Upgrades Won't Become Bind on Account"
    Huge mistake. Alt follower gearing is ridicolous. This is a very long and boring time gate, why not let us speed it up?

New legendary procs are cool. Not retarded, not random and useful.

I so am indignant that I can't be silent about it.
    Blizzard has no idea what going on with balance in their game. All these changes did not tally with the current balance in pve. Feral is already one of strongest on single target dps and most weak AoE. Guess what was in the previous patch notes. These jumps from 30% to 5% at monks nerf also.
    I know that new ring will give couple of % dps, but "shared 2min cooldown" makes me not want upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    How do you implement a 30% nerf to most (if not all) windwalker abilities, then 2 days later, go from 30% -> 5%?
    By striking the buff to Tigereye Brew.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo458 View Post
    Can't wait to explore Tanaan when this patch is unleashed. People need to take chill out, blizz is working hard and this zone is going to be awesome because of it.

Thanks for the laugh mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilmir View Post
    Warlocks work with a 2 min CD.
    Regardless of classes, dps increasers like this will be either used on CD or timed around boss phases. Think of it as a mini-heroism multiple times per fight.

In pugs and dungeons it will be a pain though, expect those rings to be popped at the worst possible times.

All I really hope is that it isn't a retarded RNG fest again to get to the next ring. All raiders should get it the same week or we'll have to bench people because they can't profit from those burst phases.
    Not to try and sound dumb. What was RNG on the last part of the cloak quest? All I remember was we had to grind X coins and kill all 4 celestials. I might be missing, but can't look it up at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Meh, it looks like Blizz is trying to emphasize the "group aspect" with the ring proc, at least the Cloak procs worked even in solo situations. Oh well.
    The ring will work in Solo situations too. Just every 2 minutes instead of the random proc the cloak had. I'm just hoping for some kind of visual like how the cloak had the colored visual.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    "Follower Upgrades Won't Become Bind on Account"
    Huge mistake. Alt follower gearing is ridicolous. This is a very long and boring time gate, why not let us speed it up?

New legendary procs are cool. Not retarded, not random and useful.
    From what I gathered the current ones won't be BoA, but they are going to come up with something else in it's place. For instance say missions reward a BoA upgrade token or something.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Zone looks very good, set armors and weapons look half-assed at best. Rehashed content in terms of adding a new difficulty and re-visiting old dungeons, fighting archimonde, mannoroth AGAIN. 10 bucks says there will be a new Kazzak world boss at a very familiar location.
    Hope the raid at least turns out to be worthwhile.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    yay now i'll be forced into a shitty haste+spirit ring that i do NOT need... while i can't use the mastery ring that i DO need on my Resto shaman... sigh!
    Putting the proc as either heal or dps removes the entire point of being able to have both rings and then picking the one that fits best for your class.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Zone looks very good, set armors and weapons look half-assed at best. Rehashed content in terms of adding a new difficulty and re-visiting old dungeons, fighting archimonde, mannoroth AGAIN. 10 bucks says there will be a new Kazzak world boss at a very familiar location.
    Hope the raid at least turns out to be worthwhile.
    Yep, Kazzak at Throne of Kil'Jaeden is already confirmed.

Tanaan Jungle looks nice. Now let's hope we can actually do something fun there :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Twintania View Post
    This, it is absolutely awful design and makes it extremely difficult for new players (and alts) to jump into endgame raiding.
    It's like... they haven't learned anything from the legendary cloak...

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Darkmoon Faire
    New Achievement: Whack-a-gnoll has a new achievement that awards a battle pet, Hogs.
    Hype! It's finally in-game