Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    They basically reverted the WW nerf and buffed Assassination more (much needed!). Very good news!
    You did notice they also removed the buff to Tiger Brew? So basicly you get a flat out 5% nerf on your WW accoording to PTR patchnotes atm.
    Not finalized of course (god I hope not).. but.. WW were bad (in pvp; I dont' care bout pve) and this with this... just 5% worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    How do you implement a 30% nerf to most (if not all) windwalker abilities, then 2 days later, go from 30% -> 5%?
    it had no Rising Sun Kick nerf.. + buff to Tiger Brew from 6 to 10% netting by using 10 of 'm 'slightly' compairable on damage. UNLESS you were using healing ablities to stay alive... those were never mentioned .. so they basicly had a 40% healing increase.

Now they also removed the Tiger Brew's boost... Basicly just giving WW a 5% nerf. Which is so awesome in pvp coz we really do tons of damage and have great survivabilty .. oh wait..

not.

TG they changed the stagger. I get the extra armor should have made up some of the difference but going from a base 30 to a base 10 was horrible. Still annoyed that BOK doesn't increase stagger amount now but I will manage.

I hate the rings. It's a good idea in theory and has the potential to be awesome if timed perfectly but, at least as a tank, I use my CD's at different times than my other tank. Sometimes one of us is getting crushed while the other is hanging back barely taking damage just waiting for our respective taunt swaps etc. It has the potential to be a waste for one of us far too often. I could see it being useful for a fight like Butcher with how it is currently listed, but a vast majority of the fights aren't like that. Also, I do see the stacking thing as a possible pitfall. I prefer the legendary items to have a personal either on use or proc effect. I don't want to be penalized if someone uses it at the wrong time or doesn't have the ring at all.

I wish they would make those gear tokens BoA or fix the follower gear up process. I too often get tokens that are a waste like the 615/630 ilvl tokens and some of my toons have so many extra tokens it's silly... at least I know I can vendor them now. Maybe they could implement a trade system where I can trade those 615/630/645 ilvl tokens for the straight up ilvl increase tokens at the very least since they aren't going to make them BoA.
    Last edited by Cubcake; 2015-04-16 at 04:11 PM.
    Druid Armory: Furlesque - STK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    Still no flying?
    The devs forgot that flying is possible ... to be frank i don't even leave my garrison nowadays - just porting between ashran and my garrison and to raids ... after hitting 100 there was no need to go outside and explore the world (no faction that i really need to get exalted with, no quests except the legendary stuff, no daily grind, no other things that can lure me out of my garrison) - only doing raids. It is the opposite what the devs intented - force me into enjoying the "wonderful" world they have created for me by forcing me to ride and not be able to fly - but they accomplished the opposite. It is too troublesome and time consuming to travel with ground mounts.

Deleted
    The tank effect is pretty horrible, use it at the wrong time and you will end up with 2 dead tanks instead of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think I will just macro the ring to wings and let the rest of my LFR pug suck it.
    You fit right in with the LFR crowd.

Go Planet!

Kinda hard to get behind these ideas Blizz is throwing at us for the Legendary Ring Proc/Use when all that comes to mind is...

Let our powers combine
    EARTH FIRE WIND WATER HEART
    By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!

Deleted
    Love the Tanaan video!

The music reminds me of Qlimax intros! <3

People better apply pressure and ask them face to face what the hell has been going on for since November 2014.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz what are you doing. This ring shared CD is the worst thing i have heared of in years. Please re-do this. Take it back to RPPM or keep it an on-use. I dont need other people activating my CD's for me. I cant beleive this is still even being considered.

There is definitely too much control for the other players with this ring. As a mage, I get tired of people telling me what spell to cast when.