Boomkin - BiS feet

Hey guys, just wanted to ask about what's best in slot regarding feet for a boomkin.
    So I had Iron-Flecked Sandals (BoE) but yesterday I picked up Treads of the Dark Hunt (from Maidens).
    Askmrrobot says that the latter are better but in the BiS lists floating around here it says the BoE feet are better.
    Sims show a very small difference in dps in favor of Sandals but still. Are Sandals better in any case or not? Maybe switch between them depending the fight (sandals for single target and treads for multi target)?

My armory is eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Balou/simple

Thanx for the help in advance

I'd say you can't really go wrong with any of the boots in BRF, it's more of are you lacking crit or multi. I prefer Iron-Flecked since my crit is quite low compared to the others, but it depends on the rest of your gear.

Surely maidens would be better than trash/bf boots no? Mastery + Multi vs Crit Multi/Crit Haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Surely maidens would be better than trash/bf boots no? Mastery + Multi vs Crit Multi/Crit Haste?
    Yeah, always stack mastery.

Well actually with my very very limited simcraft abilities I have the BoE boots being ahead in single target with the Maidens' boots being better for +2 target fights.
    So I' m just trying to confirm if the above is really the case and I should be switching depending the fight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Balance stats are all very close depending on how much you have of each stat. Your weights will likely be similar to 0.90, 0.89, 0.86, etc and the more you have of one stat the better the other stats look. For single target fights (Especially with 4 PC) Haste is a very strong stat. With multi target fights it falls off quite far behind Multi-strike and Crit. In reality there isn't one "Best in Slot" list for Balance for this reason. Make sure you Simcraft your toon to see where your stat weights are on single target, 2 target, 3 target with movement or patchwerk style to get a good idea of how they effect each other and in what situations.

In most cases Mastery will out weigh all other stats. However once you're sitting around ~2200 mastery other stats easily take a priority making the BoE trash boots "BiS" (Again, there is no actual BiS unless you're talking for specific fights only). If you have both then keep both pairs and swap between them when you feel it's necessary. For single target fights though the BoE ones do pull ahead a bit. For instance I keep every single i700 piece I get just to have the option to swap for certain fights. The same goes for trinkets (Ideally you'll want all 3 BrF caster trinkets. Always use Oregorger's and swap Darmac's and Blackhand's depending on single target or multi target/cleave).

One has mastery, the other has a bit more total stats. That's the difference.