Thread: Ad question

10+ Year Old Account

Ad question

So lately when i'm on my work computer sometimes the add at the bottom of the page will play sound. Sometimes it gets pretty loud when listening to music or something in the office. I don't mind ads running but is there a way to play it silently without the site losing ad revenue? Does it have to play sound for you guys to get revenue for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Ads with sounds aren't allowed and if you see one, get the link of it and post it here so chaud can yell at the ad people and ask who they think they are to make MMO-C users listen to peasant advertisers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ads with sounds aren't allowed and if you see one, get the link of it and post it here so chaud can yell at the ad people and ask who they think they are to make MMO-C users listen to peasant advertisers.
    Thank you i'll save the link to that thread so next time i can post links there if i see another. feel free to close this thread thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..