Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Whoever is the legal guardians. I had it done my children will have it done I will ignore anybody suggesting otherwise.
    And... Whats the fucking problem with waiting till children are older?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
    I HATE SICK FUCKS who circumcise new born babies. They are not old enough to make an decision. Sick worthless fucks
    You're always rustled about something, aren't you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Hey, you go girl! And when you have a daughter maybe you can circumcise her too.
    Yea labia on female infants is just horrible, they should be clipped. No need for them and they do not look aesthetically pleasing.
    Oh and we done this throughout time so I will trust the necessity of it since clearly when most of it are based on religious beliefs and non-existing science but a notion that a dusty book says so. What could possibly be wrong with such a decision then?!?!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You know, sometimes it's good to think for yourself.
    Considering their posting history, I'm not entirely convinced it's a good idea in their case.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    A wanker is a person who wanks, not the object wanked.
    The boy is his [the father's]wanker?

10+ Year Old Account
    I HATE SICK FUCKS who circumcise new born babies. They are not old enough to make an decision. Sick worthless fucks
    Yeah well my child isn't old enough to make decisions on what they should wear, eat, their education, bedtime, whether or not to be vaccinated, etc, etc.
    Calm down. I had it done when I was a baby, and I can guarantee you it has not A) hindered my sex life and B) caused any lasting trauma. Honestly, I don't remember it.
    Not that big of a deal. Chill. Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

15+ Year Old Account
    And... Whats the fucking problem with waiting till children are older?
    The truth, that the parents would miss their chanse to do what they either think is best for their child and since they in almost all the cases had a father who he himself got it as infant.
    Not sure though cos the research on the subject demolish most if not all the argument. The most obvious reasonbeing phimosis which can in almost all cases be dealt with without the use of mutilation.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    The boy is his [the father's]wanker?
    I bloody well hope not.

Why have you gone all Jimmy Savile?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    You're aware that hair grows back and shots have a hugely proven net positive?

While circumcision is globally contested and at best provides a negligible benefit to health that's discountable if you practice a modicum of hygiene.
    I am aware you are spouting off your opinion when the medical authorities here would disagree. http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...isks-cdc-says/

And the point about the hair and shots was a simple reminder that we make health decisions concerning our kids all the time without getting their permission. But you already knew that. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Oh yeah, because those are totally the same things.
    Not saying they are the same thing, I'm demonstrating that a baby really isn't in a position to make decisions about their life.

I wasn't circumcised, thankfully. My father wasn't some religious zealot or a, "If it's good enough for me, it's good enough for you!" type. So I get a real penis, yay me.
    A real penis? Okay buddy, if that's your argument, roll with your real penis lol.
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Yeah well my child isn't old enough to make decisions on what they should wear, eat, their education, bedtime, whether or not to be vaccinated, etc, etc.
    Calm down. I had it done when I was a baby, and I can guarantee you it has not A) hindered my sex life and B) caused any lasting trauma. Honestly, I don't remember it.
    Not that big of a deal. Chill. Out.
    Just because the child isn't old enough doesn't mean people should make stupid decisions for their child.

Honestly what is the big deal about circumcision? It's not like people actually are scarred because they are or aren't circumsided. You either have a peeled banana or you don't. If the dad believes his kid should be circumcised why does it matter? we actually have real domestic issues and people worry about little boy's foreskin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Until he is 18, it is up to his legal guardians. End of story.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because the child isn't old enough doesn't mean people should make stupid decisions for their child.
    It's a piece of skin at the end of their dick. We don't remember it, we don't get lasting effects from it, it doesn't hurt society, and it doesn't effect you.
    Chill. Out. It's not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    It's a piece of skin at the end of their dick. We don't remember it, we don't get lasting effects from it, it doesn't hurt society, and it doesn't effect you.
    Chill. Out. It's not that big of a deal.
    You mentioned some other stuff in your comment though.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    And when they disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    Lol this guy. You would circumcise somone who's 15 even if he doesn't want to because he isn't of legal age?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a quite stupid thing to do. Do you even know why it's done in the first place or are you doing it solely because it's etched into your mind by someone that it must be done. You know, sometimes it's good to think for yourself.
    Which is why Ill be ignoring this nonsense. Yes I know why it is done and I agree it's better than not.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Which is why Ill be ignoring this nonsense. Yes I know why it is done and I agree it's better than not.
    Why do you think it's good? What "benefits" are there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    "It's a baby, he can't make decisions!" isn't a free pass to just do anything you want to them for "reasons", though.
    If you can demonstrate that it has a negative effect on the child or society, sure, we can debate. Until then, it's just you not liking something.

Hey, it's pretty nice. Maybe a little TOO sensitive at times, but all those nerves in the foreskin are actually pretty enjoyable.
    Oh shit, he's trying to make me jealous of his junk!
    Buddy, I'm not 15. These kinds of tactics ended many, many years ago for me when I left high school.