Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    So the new rings procs are only useful if you're partied with someone else who has the same ring? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    "no tank you" for max level!

thank you..
    Just a description change, they already fixed it for level 100 in 6.1.

Where will the "new" ilevels be around with the new raid gear? I'd think around 680 for lfr and 690 normal 700 heroic 710 mythic? Seems a little weak to me tho, but was just by looking at the legendary rings. Hopefully higher so it actually feels like you're progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladzins View Post
    And why not?
    why should last 2 upgrades cost nothing because people have 3+ months to farm savage bloods?

I am happy about new upgrade item! i was expecting that.
    A small note about the old upgrades - I wasn't playing so I'm not sure if this is already true on the live servers, but savage blood at the trader is now 25 primal spirits, down from 50, and the essences, like the Truesteel essence, instead of saying "Will upgrade from level 640 to 655, is now a flat "Will raise weapon ilvl up 15 levels, up to 685". Which makes alts and catch up easier. So now you don't need different levels of essences, just the one. Same for the armor, too.

It's stuff like that, that trigger interest for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Different mechanic. They've never added a new crafting reagent like this, mid expansion, that I can recall. Bonus roll currency is a completely different issue.

You just aren't recalling. Other posts have provided several examples of changed in tier crafting reagents in wotlk, cata, and mop

Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    Still no word on flying?
    My man. If flying was coming back it'd be announced by now.

Deleted
    Safe to say they ain't got a clue what to do with WW Monks.

Deleted

Hellfire Citadel

So far looks like the new bosses will be hard, from PTR testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s0rel View Post
    so basically the melee dps and the ranged dps share the CD?
    Every dps share the same cd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Where will the "new" ilevels be around with the new raid gear? I'd think around 680 for lfr and 690 normal 700 heroic 710 mythic? Seems a little weak to me tho, but was just by looking at the legendary rings. Hopefully higher so it actually feels like you're progressing.
    We don't know lfr yet for sure, but we do know its 695 for normal, 710 for heroic, and 725 for mythic. Seems to reason that lfr is 680, though id prefer it being 675.