15+ Year Old Account

690 ret/691 holy pally looking for PST guild

I'm sad to say that I have to find a new home. I love my current guild and have made some amazing friends over the years. However, raid times no longer work for me.So I'm now looking to see what could potentially be available to me.

Historically I've been holy and have played as such since sunwell. Prior to that I mained a mage. I've always kept up with ret though, played ret in ICC for awhile, and recently started dpsing more. I've found that lately I've just had more fun dpsing. So I would prefer to be recruited as ret. That being said, if a guild wants a holy pally, I would still consider it.

I've raided since Kara and have completed most end game content when it was current. I did reroll on EU servers during Cata, so if your wondering why I have no raiding history for cata, that's why. Got all heroic bosses down pre-nerf, minus rag, simply due to losing players at that time.

Current progression is 2/7 M Highmaul (missed our butcher kill cause I was on vacation) and 10/10H, 1/10M BRF with 29% wipe on H&F and a few short attempts on Oregorger. Looking to find at guild that is at the very least 2/10M BRF.

I also have a mage friend who would like to keep raiding with me if a guild has room for both of us. (It isn't a deal breaker though) I'll link his armory and logs below as well.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lorelya/simple
    Warcraft logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...latest/#boss=0

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...keykong/simple
    Warcraft logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...8663/7/#boss=0

I prefer a guild that raids 3 days, no weekends. Start time would be between 7pm and 8pm PST (10pm-11pm EST), CAN'T DO EARLIER OR LATER! Would also prefer horde, but will consider alliance for the right guild. And while I understand the I would obviously need to prove myself and earn a spot, Please don't recruit me for bench! I am looking for a core spot.

I must note that I will be moving around June or July, so there would be a gap in my availability during that time. But other than that, I rarely if ever miss raids, not counting the rare real life occurrences, such as sick kids, power outages, etc. lol.

Please feel free to add me to bnet if your interested in speaking more. lorelya#2745

Original post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...18572?page=1#0
    Live Streaming TBC Classic - Narikaah/Naarikah Resto Shaman and Resto Druid POV - https://www.twitch.tv/lorelya2

Logs -
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59848781# - RESTO SHAMAN main
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/cha...98#bybracket=1 - RESTO DRUID alt

wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Warpath+II

DPS:
    warlock
    pally
    rogue
    druid
    shaman
    hunter
    mage

Heals:
    druid
    shaman

The old Warpath raiding team is back, but now with a more casual outlook on raiding. We progress through Mythic raiding with a light ~8 hour/week schedule. Although we no longer have the goal of racing through content, we still demand the same high-quality play from each other.

Our guild is a group of friends. We do not track attendance and have no formal loot system (/random with loot council). Members are expected to cooperate with each other and do what's good for the team. We expect each other to research and perform at a level fitting our 8+ years of hardcore progression raiding.

We have no formal application process. We expect our recruits to be of a similar gear and experience level to our point in progression. They must get along with our guild inside and outside of raids, and must put progression as a team ahead of personal goals and loot.

Schedule:
    Tues 9:00-11:30 CST
    Thurs 9:00-11:30 CST
    Sun 6:00-9:30 CST

Contact Etain/Ramalama/Maev or Kradnoh/Kradnohh/Kradnohcra on Illidan Horde or kradnohcra#1251 for more information.

A quick history of Warpath:

Warpath is a stable, active and social guild with a long history on the Illidan server. We have been competitive raiders since Molten Core and maintain a reliable core of players that have been together for more than nine years.

Over the years we have consistently ranked among the best, oldest and most respected US guilds, with numerous top 20 kills and achievements. Guild accomplishments include top 50 Naxxramas clear at level 60, top 100 Sunwell clear at level 70 (pre-3.0), top 40 Heroic Ruby Sanctum clear at level 80, top 100 Sinestra kill, top 70 H:Ragnaros kill and a top 60 H:Madness kill. We eventually transferred from Alliance to Horde due to population imbalance

Hi Lorelya--
    We are a 5/10 Mythic guild with a light schedule (2 days; Tues/Wed 7-10PST) looking for a healer and ranged dps. You can check us out or app at socialskills.guildlaunch.com, or PM me at Synariel#1342. Hope to hear from you!

<Social Skills>-Cenarius-Alliance

<Reforged>, Runetotem, PVE needs a ranged and a melee. We're currently 7/7 heroic 4/7 mythic Highmaul and 10/10 Heroic BRF. We'll have Mythic Beastlord down by next week. LikelyMythic Hans and Franz will be the next one. We're a touch behind your current progression, but there's a new tier coming, and we're a good home.

Raid Times are 9:30pm- 12:30am PST (11:30pm-2:30am CST, 12:30am-3:30am EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. We'll never be cutting edge, but you will see all the fights... on every mode.. while they're current. That's a promise. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work through that. Underskilled? Not so good.

Guild membership is limited to adults (21+). Sorry, but this is non-negotiable. And yes, we understand this is unfair and that you're an exceptionally mature 19 year old who hangs with his older brother's friends. Woot. Come back in a couple of years. We'll talk then.

We do not tolerate racism, sexism, idiocy etc. If you do anything to make our female players feel creeped out, you're gone.

There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned. That said, we keep enough personnel for a comfortable attendance buffer and expend considerable effort swapping people in and out on farmed content... we've got an officer who is dedicated solely to that task. Everyone gets to play. We understand that unhappy folks don't stick around. On progression fights, however, we roll with our best comp.

We're a bunch of people trying to balance their inner nerd with the responsibilities of a real life and we're looking for like-minded folks. You'd raid every night but your wife would murder you? You're pretty sure the worst part of growing up was when pizza and D&D on Saturday nights ended? You're convinced that if your husband would stop being so overprotective, he'd realize that Dune is an age-appropriate bedtime story for the 3 year old. You were disappointed when nobody in grad school got your Ford Prefect Halloween costume (despite bathrobe AND towel)? You've got a cat named Xanth?

Yeah, drop us a line. We should talk. On vent. Soon.

The <Reforged> core has been raiding together since Vanilla... is it even possible we're getting that old? I mean, yeah we've wiped ten billion times, but we've killed every boss in the game. We've had leadership changes, seen a thousand other guilds come and go, even spent a couple of years raiding (happily) under another guild's tag. Our folks have left the game for babies/job changes/relocations/burnouts... we always get them back. That's because this is home... and people come back home.

We're already planning the 5th edition of our semi-annual "Party with the Nerds in Vegas" trip. These are amazingly fun and probably responsible for our remarkable guild cohesion over the years. Nothing quite like it, really. Bizarrely fun.

If you would like to inquire in-game, the following Officers can help: Lugbruz #1400 (GM), Toble #1954 (personnel officer), Lugbruz #1400 (GM).We're a late night guild. Our people are on late.

Reforged.net