Is there an addon that can highlight bind on account items?

Across my plethora of alts, I have so many bind on account items scattered around that it's wasting a bunch of bag space. I wanted to consolidate it all on a bank alt, but with 15+ full inventory and bank collections, I was wondering if there was a mod that could list them all for me so I don't miss any?

Altoholic can do that, or probably any addon that uses the DataStore library. You'd have to log into each character, then you can /alto and search your inventory for heirlooms.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Arkinventory can do that too, log into each toon and you can search to see where the item is located.

So can AdiBags, and Armory, both of which I use. (I turned it off in AdiBags, though, because I don't need that data twice.

You could try Binds When? found on WoWInterface or Curse. Though it will not show your other characters it will be easier to spot something in your bags.
    "I have not failed, I simply found 10,000 ways that did not work." - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    So can AdiBags, and Armory, both of which I use. (I turned it off in AdiBags, though, because I don't need that data twice.
    Slippy, could you please help me find the option to turn that on? I haven't been able to find it and didn't realize adibags had that. I feel blind sometimes, I swear lol...