Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror

Muslim asylum seekers throw Christian passengers overboard

Italian police have arrested a group of asylum seekers after witnesses said they threw 12 passengers overboard following a row about religion on a boat headed to Europe.

According to survivors, the fight broke out after a group of Nigerian and Ghanaian passengers declared they were Christian

http://www.smh.com.au/world/muslim-a...fb_ref=Default

A very smart thing to do. Same as being on a buss full of rednecks in Alabama and shouting "I'm gay".
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    A very smart thing to do. Same as being on a buss full of rednecks in Alabama and shouting "I'm gay".
    Well 2nd post in and someone blamed the victims. That has to be a record.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    Well 2nd post in and someone blamed the victims. That has to be a record.
    I blamed both. The victims for naivete, the assailants for cruelty, and public for shortsightedness.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, this thread is going to turn insane in a few.

7+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is wrong with you?

Deleted
    shame they can't build a fence in the ocean

can they?

Deleted
    Eh, at least we know what to expect of them, don't we? Wonder why they'll head to Europe if killing people for simply being Christians is a good idea to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    shame they can't build a fence in the ocean

can they?
    Don't worry, someone will be in here shortly and defend this with "only a tiny group" and blabla. Similar to how someone already blamed the victims for being Christian and admitting it thus being deserving to be thrown over board.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you?
    Common sense. You do not profess in prejudiced crowd to be something that the surrounding people hate.
    Unless you want to sleep with the fishes.

Common sense. You do not profess in prejudiced crowd to be something that the surrounding people hate.
    or know kungfu

Somehow, I can't help but think that there's more than we're being told.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Somehow, I can't help but think that there's more than we're being told.
    It's funny how it doesn't take long for certain MMO-Champion users to show their bias and hypocritic views.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what you're saying is that telling Muslims you're not Muslim shouldn't be done because they will probably murder you?

Do you...not see the problem with that?
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    It's funny how it doesn't take long for certain MMO-Champion users to show their bias and hypocritic views.
    Remove reference to religious beliefs and people wouldn't even bat an eye.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

I blamed both. The victims for naivete, the assailants for cruelty, and public for shortsightedness.
    You can blame the aggressors, but its difficult to reason with people willing to throw people off a boat in the middle of the ocean. At least its possible the victims (and future victims) are rational enough to take some advice. As an obvious analogy, its very easy to reach self-identified rape victims, very difficult to reach rapists (who traditionally do not self-identify).

Well, they just proved they didn't deserve asylum.

Hope they get tried and punished for their murders. Sending them back to their nation of origin will do nothing for justice as many when they got there would support them in their attacks.

Honestly can't help but wonder if they are trying to get their own religion banned in many countries or start some religious war they stand no chance of winning.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you don't kill Christians while actively going to a nation filled with Christians, especially the one nation that surrounds the goddamned Vatican.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    So what you're saying is that telling Muslims you're not Muslim shouldn't be done because they will probably murder you?

Do you...not see the problem with that?
    Nah-uh, I didn't say just any Muslims. Why the primitive generalizations?
    Plenty of them are fine people, once educated in atmosphere of love and tolerance.
    But we're talking here about people who suffered through years of civil war in Libya, primed to violence. Don't you see how bad the consequences of provoking them can be?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And you don't kill Christians while actively going to a nation filled with Christians, especially the one nation that surrounds the goddamned Vatican.
    But what if you reaaalllly want to?

Nah-uh, I didn't say just any Muslims. Why the primitive generalizations?
    Plenty of them are fine people, once educated in atmosphere of love and tolerance.
    But we're talking here about people who suffered through years of civil war in Libya, primed to violence. Don't you see how bad the consequences of provoking them can be?
    So was it their religion that drove them to murder Christians or was it their environment?

10+ Year Old Account
    The concept of not biting the hand that will be feeding you seem to have evaded those folks a bit...
    Last edited by zealo; 2015-04-17 at 09:37 AM.