Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't get the price hike I guess.

But £8 a month for the amount of time fun etc I get out of it, it is very much worth it for me personally.

If 6.2 is the last major content patch of the expac, I'm inclined towards no.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Even with my low-pay job i have more than enough money for games but TBH i don't personally think this has been worth of 50-60-whatever euros. In fact i unsubbed yesterday (still have game time until summer) and i'll just buy cheap game time tokens from AH if i see point to continue further.

Biggest problem for me is that i don't want to dislike WoD as i've been playing so long... but i simply can't like it after they effectively removed things i enjoyed and replaced them with boring and rushed crap.

Yes.
    10charz

31d 3hours 20min played this level. Yes.

Depends on how much money you have/make, I guess. I have a decent job, but big loans, and living is expensive. I would say that the cost of WoD and WoW in general is insignificant next to most of my other expenses, and I still play it more than any of my other games.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpewn View Post
    No, not worth it at all.
    And it will be my last expansion since I have no faith in Blizzard improving on this, since they probably think this is the best expansion they have created.
    Same here since they didn't deliver on quite a few things this time around and took away too much that I really enjoyed. It also didn't help that I finally grew tired of organized raiding after 10+ years.

I'll be sticking with Final Fantasy XIV as my main MMO from here on out along with a smattering of GW2, TERA, and Skyforge.

I will however try the next expansion if they try more new and casual things and introduce Demon Hunters finally (or another cool class).
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Zebbars View Post
    what do others think? would you pay £35.00 for another xpac of WoDs, length/amount of content?
    No, I wouldn't.

If I could get a refund on WoD, I'd take it.

Better yet, if I knew what WoD would be like, I'd have unsubbed right after SoO and saved yourself more than a year of frustration and disappointment.

For me it was worth the money, but I understand the majority of the other viewpoints on the other side
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

No. I pre-ordered the digital deluxe version for £50, then changed my mind and cancelled it shortly before release. About 2 months after release I picked up the standard edition for £35.

I was a little bitter that I payed £35 for an expansion I ended up not liking, but it would have been so much worse if I stayed with the £50 pre-order and suffered the bad expansion and terrible launch issues.

Deleted
    For a 3 tier expansion with the way 6.2 is looking? Possibly, but still annoyed with the price change.

For a 2 tier expansion even if it's shorter? No.

I am currently getting my moneys worth from it but compared to what was offered previously it's a bit of a double dip in lack of value.

Yes. Especially considering I can continue to play by paying nothing but gold now.

Forum people are just drama queens, WoD is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Yes. Especially considering I can continue to play by paying nothing but gold now.

I really need to sit down and figure a really good way make the gold for three accounts.. muhahahahah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    For me personally WoD didn't justify being more expensive.
    That's why I purchased it from a 3rd party site for the usual 35€.

Imho WoW is only worth the money (long term) if you are raiding in a group you like.
    W/o that WoW utterly sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    If i get 12hours or more of playtime from 50bucks then it's worth it for me. so yes.
    That's less than a single day for quite some people, less than one week for most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    79 Euros for the Collectors edition
    Enjoying your limping dread raven that can't fly on the planet it evolved on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post

You cannot. You'll still have to pay up for the expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Enjoying your limping dread raven that can't fly on the planet it evolved on?
    Haha, good one!

Enjoyed the leveling. Mixed feelings about how it is at max level.. But, I think its worth the money. I have spendt some hours on WoD, so I get more than enough entertainment from the money I have spendt.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no. I wouldn't even pay $1 for it if I knew how shit it would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    If u compare quantity: no question a big NO, most exp had more content
    If u compare quality, now here is very POV field, for me since I'm lore fan first: no and even if it was free, the AU timetravel crap is worst idea ever blizzard could think off, and I thought they can't make anything worse (lorewise) than pandas, blizzard managed to 'surprise' me with a completely retarded sh*t idea
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power