Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    By the way I have met Jews who don't find anti semetic humor funny in the least bit.
    Many people don't like being mocked, but that just sucks for them.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    Many people don't like being mocked, but that just sucks for them.
    No sucks for you too because if the day comes you realise what there is to be offended about it's likely your concerns will run into the very same ignorant types.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    in america you have certain ranks of cultures.

asians have an incredible work ethic and are very successful. the jewish culture also stresses achievement. jews are achievement-oriented. they arent at the level as asians tho. white culture has changed. from the founding of the nation to maybe 20 years ago, white culture was dominated by what was once known as the "protestant work ethic". that was a common phrase in the 20th century but its archaic now. whites have lost their work ethic. in the 20th century, making fun of asians for working hard wouldnt even make sense as a joke because whites worked hard as well. now it DOES make sense because whites in the 21st century have lost their work ethic. whites cannot relate to a group of people who want to work hard and achieve things instead of having fun. a strong work ethic is now looked down upon and actually discouraged in american white culture as if there is something wrong with you.
    Nope I'd find it hysterical because it's true they don't work hard as compared to a majority of the world. Always the first to complain though.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

No sucks for you too because if the day comes you realise what there is to be offended about it's likely your concerns will run into the very same ignorant types.
    And? You haven't made a point here. Sure, there will be things that will offend me, that's just tough shit. There's always going to be things that offend you, it's part of life; my right to being offended doesn't trump someone else's right to express their ideas, as long as it doesn't fall within the realm of defamation.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....

Deleted
    I got to admit that I havent seen a Jewish person in my entire life (at least not knowingly) so my view of them is motly formed by news about Isreal and Southpark episodes.

That can't be good

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I got to admit that I havent seen a Jewish person in my entire life (at least not knowingly) so my view of them is motly formed by news about Isreal and Southpark episodes.

That can't be good
    south park owns dude, they taught me that global warming is a lie, lieberals (what i call them haha ) suck, god is real, and laughing at all kinds of minorities is really funny! being white is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Another thing is a lot of comedians in the US are Jewish and they can say whatever they want. Jerry Seinfeld comes to mind.
    This is a major aspect of it. I'd say the majority of the time you hear a jew-joke, it's self-deprecating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    And? You haven't made a point here. Sure, there will be things that will offend me, that's just tough shit. There's always going to be things that offend you, it's part of life; my right to being offended doesn't trump someone else's right to express their ideas, as long as it doesn't fall within the realm of defamation.
    I think you're splitting hairs. But as I said some things just aren't funny despite your freedom to say things. I also reject the only way to enjoy life is at someone else's expense.

Personally I think humor now days borders along the lines of just cruelty. I mean seriously sadistic shit to the point I think it blinds some people to the line between trying to be funny and just hurting people IMO.

Jews have historically been the middle to upper-class of any group of people due to their fanatical belief of trying to better themselves and be successful.

So they have always been the largest target of excess taxation and escape goats for any problems that people can conveniently use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi256 View Post
    This is a major aspect of it. I'd say the majority of the time you hear a jew-joke, it's self-deprecating.
    Yeah, but that also to me comes off as hostility. I don't buy that well if I can say all this stuff about myself I should be able to say it to everybody else.

10+ Year Old Account
    This made me realise I've never met a Jewish person. Well not knowingly anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I find all this alien because not once in 28 years of living in England have I seen or heard of anybody having issues with jews here, it's all a none issue
    That's because you live in Yorkshire, which has a Jewish community of about seven people.

North London has a large Jewish population and there have been a number of issues over the years, especially at foorball games involving Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Deleted
    My penis is jewish

Its like making fun of the red head kid, no real reason to but its funny and everybody gets it.

That's just an american thing. There's a certain thing about the mentality over there - they like labeling people.
    They also like their irony, those Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Its like making fun of the red head kid, no real reason to but its funny and everybody gets it.
    haha, i loved that episode of south park lol! gingers dont have souls xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemuibakemono View Post
    My penis is jewish
    ... but Judaism is a maternal religion.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    By the same token not everything is funny not everything is a joke regardless to if it's your turn to be offended. Personally I don't find racism funny. I also think those who do are jackasses regardless to race they are.

I used to watch South Park and family guy, but honestly it gets old. Same goes for observational comedy loved George Carlin and Chris Rock but now everybody rips it off to make a quick buck.
    That did not take you very long to trow in another racism comment.
    My god you are getting beter and better at this.

I think you're splitting hairs. But as I said some things just aren't funny despite your freedom to say things. I also reject the only way to enjoy life is at someone else's expense.
    There's always going to be jokes that flop, it's just a thing. Also, no one is saying that the only way to enjoy life is at someone else's expense, but that is not to say that you are not allowed to make a joke at someone else's expense, or that doing so is in any way wrong.

Personally I think humor now days borders along the lines of just cruelty. I mean seriously sadistic shit to the point I think it blinds some people to the line between trying to be funny and just hurting people IMO.
    Which is entirely subjective; what you might find funny or cruel, someone else might not.
    But warriors....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I think he means he's circumcised...
    Or he has really long pubes curling down the side.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account