[A] Endgame Theory Recruiting

Reforming our Heroic/Mythic Roster.

Guild took a break, due to unforeseen reasons, and now it is time to reform and come back stronger. We used to be top 20 on the realm, just one month ago.

RAID TIMES: TUES/SUN 7:00-10PM PST

PAST Progression:

14/14 Heroic/Mythic SoO
    7/7 Heroic Highmail
    1/7 Mythic Highmaul
    8/10 Heroic BRF

About the Guild:

EGT was formed as a 10-man raiding guild in late Mists of Pandaria. We were new and we were naive to what actually would become of us. We cleared through 10/14 Heroic/Mythic (Pre-nerf), and then finished out 14/14 Mythic. As time went on, the guild grew stronger. When Warlords of Dreanor came out, we downed 7/7 Heroic and 1/7Mythic Highmaul as a 20 man raid team. Until Mid-March 2015, the guild was thriving. We were 8/10 Heroic in Blackrock Foundary; however, do to unforeseen circumstances, the guild dispersed.

The Guild is still under the same ownership, Lightpulse. I two guildies/raiders helping me to reform the raid group to be better than before.

We are a 20-Man Raiding Guild. Prior to the break-up, we were casual; however, we did down content (well I might add). We want to keep it as such, but with a very fun atmosphere.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Dps:
    - ALL

Healers:
    - Resto Druid
    - Priest
    - Monk
    - Shaman

Tanks:
    1 Spot Open - Warrior is FILLED

We are always accepting applications for any class regardless of our Recruitment Needs.

Requirements:

- Extensive knowledge of your class, mechanics and raid encounters. One should understand their role/class among others in order to bring the best cohesive raid group.

- Maximizing your gear is a must. Not having BiS is fine; however, min/maxing is what we expect in order to close the gap.

- ATTENDANCE. We understand real life comes first, you should strive for 100% attendance.

- Ventrillo and a working microphone. Must be able to communicate in vent. Quiet people are not preferred.

- Positive attitudes and personalities. Focus is key when we are raiding.

If You Are Interested in Joining, add me!

Adam#11163

Some UPDATES:
    Reforming our Heroic - Mythic Roster.

Guild took a break, due to unforeseen reasons, and now it is time to reform and come back stronger. We used to be top 20 on the realm, just one month ago.

RAID TIMES: TUES/SUN 7:00-10PM PST

PAST Progression:

14/14 Heroic/Mythic SoO
    7/7 Heroic Highmail
    1/7 Mythic Highmaul
    8/10 Heroic BRF

About the Guild:

EGT was formed as a 10-man raiding guild in late Mists of Pandaria. We were new and we were naive to what actually would become of us. We cleared through 10/14 Heroic/Mythic (Pre-nerf), and then finished out 14/14 Mythic. As time went on, the guild grew stronger. When Warlords of Dreanor came out, we downed 7/7 Heroic and 1/7Mythic Highmaul as a 20 man raid team. Until Mid-March 2015, the guild was thriving. We were 8/10 Heroic in Blackrock Foundary; however, do to unforeseen circumstances, the guild dispersed.

The Guild is still under the same ownership, Lightpulse. Myself and two guildies/raiders helping me to reform the raid group to be better than before.

We are a 20-Man Raiding Guild. Prior to the break-up, we were casual; however, we did down content (well I might add). We want to keep it as such, but with a very fun atmosphere.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Dps:
    - Rogue, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Lock

Healers:
    - Priest
    - Monk
    - Shaman

Tanks:
    FILLED.

We are always accepting applications for any class regardless of our Recruitment Needs.

Requirements:

- Extensive knowledge of your class, mechanics and raid encounters. One should understand their role/class among others in order to bring the best cohesive raid group.

- Maximizing your gear is a must. Not having BiS is fine; however, min/maxing is what we expect in order to close the gap.

- ATTENDANCE. We understand real life comes first, you should strive for 100% attendance.

- Ventrillo and a working microphone. Must be able to communicate in vent. Quiet people are not preferred.

- Positive attitudes and personalities. Focus is key when we are raiding.

If You Are Interested in Joining, apply at:
    www . Endgame - Theory . com

PLEASE TALK TO ME IN-GAME FOR MORE INFORMATION!

OR

add me!

Adam#11163