Thumbs up Rare Pet Arconiss

I've been trying to get Arconiss as a pet for quite a while now but never seen him. I know the pet is in Shilitus but there is some rare data about it. Like spawn place and stuff like that. Can anyone tell me if there is still in the game and where it spawns just to make sure im on the right spot.
    Tks in advance

Its Acroniss (Arconiss is a quest giver in Townlonge), and it looks like he still spawns.

/way Silithus 73.6 15.0 Acroniss
    ^ If you have coords. He is in the cave north of Staghelm Point if you do not
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    Gamon: Tell them only that Hogger is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredShaman View Post
    Its Acroniss (Arconiss is a quest giver in Townlonge), and it looks like he still spawns.

/way Silithus 73.6 15.0 Acroniss
    ^ If you have coords. He is in the cave north of Staghelm Point if you do not
    ok tks for the info

I'm at the spawn too. I'll give you a shout if I manage to see him or catch him because people seem to call out a 7 hour respawn (cross-realm zones suck for pet collecting )

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphoon View Post
    I'm at the spawn too. I'll give you a shout if I manage to see him or catch him because people seem to call out a 7 hour respawn (cross-realm zones suck for pet collecting )
    True, i tamed him yesterday, i was camping for 45 mins and also another hunter was there so i remembered since my realm has high pop to ask a friend in a low pop server to invite me and as soon i got ported there i saw him and tamed it so happy =)

Got mine 2 years ago, spent about 3 days camping it logging on day and night to check. Well worth it imo its movement is great slithering in the air.