Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Machiavelli and see what he'd do with this Social Networking malarkey.
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.

founding fathers of america, give them all seats in congress.
    Einstein, da vincible, other extremely intelligent inventors and mathematicians.

JFK, give him presidency back reason: never got to serve his term :P

the first modern human (genetics) to ever be born, so we could study him.
    one of each evolution of the human species, so we could study all of them and how we evolved.

the artist who designed alien

oh and every single person who was loyal to congress during the american revolution, why? because they would all vote libertarian today.

The thing about bringing back Hitler, what if he seems like a typical working class guy? Maybe he was just a moral relativist? There's a tape with him talking with a Finnish diplomat in his normal, non speech voice and he seems so much like everyone else. I wouldn't like it if he were just a normal guy making decisions as he went along like everyone else.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The thing about bringing back Hitler, what if he seems like a typical working class guy? Maybe he was just a moral relativist? There's a tape with him talking with a Finnish diplomat in his normal, non speech voice and he seems so much like everyone else. I wouldn't like it if he were just a normal guy making decisions as he went along like everyone else.
    Even people who seem normal can be completely evil underneath.

Also possible drugs did it to him

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Simon Phoenix!
    Lenina Huxley! Be well.

Deleted
    I'd probably bring back The American Founding Fathers just so they can see what the country they helped build has turned into.

Deleted
    The Mall Security guy

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    The Mall Security guy
    No dude this is who you would thaw, not who you would shove in a deep freeze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    I'd probably bring back The American Founding Fathers just so they can see what the country they helped build has turned into.
    would they be happy or would they weep?
    Hi

1) All the top scientific minds throughout history. Put them in a room with current top scientists and give them unlimited funds/resources. See what happens.
    2) Ancient Egyptian kings/queens just so I can debunk ancient alien theorists and ofc learn more about ancient Egypt.
    3) Plato, was Atlantis really real?
    4) William Wallace, so he can see Scotland voted as a majority against independence. See what his reaction would be (Maybe get George Washington around for it too and /popcorn)
    5) Hitler, Stalin, they are now street cleaners.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    would they be happy or would they weep?
    Must you ask?

The Incan King "Manco Capac" and his siblings, the Ayers.

Also, The incan king Yupanqui, who renamed himself Pachacuti (which means Cataclysm). I just want to talk to them!! The stories, you know?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    I would thaw out Jesus.
    I would assume he meant people that existed.
    #rekt
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Washington or Jefferson so they can see how much we messed it up.

George Carlin; stand up comedy died with him.

Anyone remember the episode of The Boondocks where Martin Luther King was alive and had just been in a coma for a few decades? I'd be interested in thawing him out to see what he really things of the state of things today.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    I would assume he meant people that existed.
    #rekt
    Lol. Before you turn it into a religious discussion, which isn't allowed, just know that the quick answer is that yes, he existed, and even if you look in non-gospel (bible) documents, he existed. You're one of those "Jesus was a myth" people, and unfortunately for you, historians agree that he existed. Whether or not he was the Son of God or a prophet or something else, that is up to you.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    1) All the top scientific minds throughout history. Put them in a room with current top scientists and give them unlimited funds/resources. See what happens.
    2) Ancient Egyptian kings/queens just so I can debunk ancient alien theorists and ofc learn more about ancient Egypt.
    3) Plato, was Atlantis really real?
    4) William Wallace, so he can see Scotland voted as a majority against independence. See what his reaction would be (Maybe get George Washington around for it too and /popcorn)
    5) Hitler, Stalin, they are now street cleaners.
    Plato lived in 450 BC, 9000 years after the time he placed Atlantis, so Atlantis was somewhere around 9500 BC. That's 5000 years before the rise of civilization in the Middle-East. For comparison: Ancient Egypt, with the most generous estimates, lasted 4000 years.

Hitler, his art would skyrocket