Deleted

anti-fascists = useful idiots

there is much truth in this

- - - Updated - - -

Despite the masses of non-whites now in our nations, and the treacherous politicians who allowed them to come here, the biggest problem we have always had is our own people, and none more so than the student population who make up the core of the 'anti-fascist' and 'anti-racist' groups. I see these people often, and I can see the mental rot that has been inflicted upon them. You can see it in what they wear, how they carry themselves, the excessive piercings, the effeminate 'men' and the narcissistic attitude they display. It is this group of people more than any other, who are poisoned with false guilt and Ethnomasochism (self hatred on a racial basis) and who then project it onto society believing themselves to be good little social justice warriors. When in actual fact they are nothing but robots of the system. They are the foot soldiers of self destruction who want to take the rest of us down with them.

I see the apathy in society generally, but within the student population, you have people mentally wired to work against themselves and against the collective interests of the Race and Nation. There are a minority of students who see through the scam, and who are nationalistic in their outlook, but sadly they are a very small minority within the student population.

What you get at the universities is the culmination of years of indoctrination, the universities merely finish the process. It is like a production line, and at the end is the finished product that you see at UAF or any other Communist front group demos screaming 'racist' like possessed lunatics.

Yes we all know who has been behind the indoctrination, the subversion, and the divide and conquer tactics, but there is no getting away from the fact that it is we as a people, who continue to allow ourselves to be controlled and manipulated by the hostile fifth column out-group of self styled 'chosen ones' who dominate media, banking, entertainment, academia, politics and the judiciary.

If we didn't allow the education system to brainwash our children and didn't allow them to mentally groom them all they way through to university, then they wouldn't be able to get away with it. The sad fact is however, that even the parents today are brainwashed, or more concerned about what time the next Jeremy Kyle show is on.

One way in which we can start to counter the mind bending of our youth is to teach them what to expect, the lies they will be told, teach them real history, teach them about our achievements as a race. Teach them to have pride in who they are, who their ancestors were and the hardships they faced. Teach them why it is wrong for our nations to be destroyed by mass immigration. If the children are grounded at home with the truth, then it makes it very hard for these mind groomers to indoctrinate them and makes it even less likely to become one of these ridiculous Cultural Marxist students intent on destroying our Race, Nation and Civilisation.

Deleted
    Same with Race.

Anti racist = anti race = kill all the diversity = what humankind is doin to the whole planet, a planatary genocide.

Nature is cosmologic, creating species, races to infinity and beyond, the processus is Racism.

And fuck you hominadae if you think that violent xenophobia is the same. Keep your worldwide sheepy education safe.
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2015-04-18 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    There's something missing in this post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Niva View Post
    Also, Heil Hitler.
    Oh yeah, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Anti racist = anti race = kill all the diversity = nwhat humankind is doin to the whole planet, a planatary genocide.
    Since when have racists cared about diversity? I thought that's the very thing them folks fight against..

Broad sweeping generalizations. Racism. Paranoia. Conspiracy theories. Abundant straw men. Complete misunderstandings.

This aught to be a good one. Too bad I'm off to bed.

...displacement of the "white working class"??

o_O

This reminds me of a very short-lived guild applicant who wanted to email us the "secret plans" uncovered that revealed that Obama was deliberately trying to remove the White-man from America. When I called him wrong, he responded "I understand that it's you're 1'st amendment right to disagree, but even so - you HAVE to admit that it's harder for the white man to get a job since Obama got elected!"

/boggle

The OP sounds exactly that paranoid and stupid... and IMO this is grounds for a conspiracy theory.

Deleted
    Wow first open facist I saw on this board and he got banned alread poor lad.

Deleted
    Just check who are responsible for almost every riot in Western Europe during the past few decades. Yep, always "anti-fascists".

"I call myself anti-fascist, so I can call everyone I don't like fascists and get an excuse to riot and pillage! All in the name of anti-fascism!"

Russia follows the same logic in a national scale.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2015-04-18 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    Teach them why it is wrong for our nations to be destroyed by mass immigration. If the children are grounded at home with the truth, then it makes it very hard for these mind groomers to indoctrinate them...
    This is amazing. You know which country was FOUNDED by immigrants and consists of 99.9% of immigrants? The truth is the truth, deciding to not tell parts of it doesn´t make those things go away

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Just check who are responsible for almost every riot in Western Europe during the past few decades. Yep, always "anti-fascists".

"I call myself anti-fascist, so I can call everyone I don't like fascists and get an excuse to riot and pillage! All in the name of anti-fascism!"

Russia follows the same logic in a national scale.
    I don't even know how to respond.. you really believe this shit?

Commander Niva sure didn't last long... and not surprising either.

Especially all this made-up white supremasist crap he's been making. One of them in the thread was laughable as the text was clearly off-horizontally with the powerpoint "presentation" projection. :P

Seriously, when one "right wing" fanatic goes (nakura chaimbers, Riddler, ect) another seems to take their place. >_<

It seems to be notoriously difficult to reach out to people like the OP here. One would think that the answer to such a warped view of reality is education and seeking enlightenment in trustworthy sources of information. Both of which are completely disqualified due to the massive belief in the conspiracy theory of everything that these guys are pushing so hard. It's in the same ballpark as anti-vaccers and homeopathy believers and similar, their trust in reliable sources is null and void so they go into the deepest, darkest places of the Internet to find the real truth, and then they see themselves as Neo who just took the red pill and can see it all for what it is.

"Useful idiots" is what Stalin called Western citizens who were communist who supported him. This was during the Cold War.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    there is much truth in this

There is much derp in this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Seriously, when one "right wing" fanatic goes (nakura chaimbers, Riddler, ect) another seems to take their place. >_<
    *insert Marvel Hydra joke here*
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broad sweeping generalisations mixed with deep paraonia and racism. Yep, its so unclear why this post was made.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no such thing as anti-fascist... There is no need to create new words for 'everyone'...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There is no such thing as anti-fascist... There is no need to create new words for 'everyone'...
    Thats not new and the movement short antifa is holding counter demonstrations left and right sometimes violent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Making threads just to bait people on numerous issues really isn't appropriate. Which you know, which is why you spammed as many as you could.

Closed.