Refine Enhance Shaman DPS

Our 10/10 Heroic team is working really hard to maximize our performance before heading into mythic. Our enhance shaman (Lementz) was hoping for some tips from you pro smarty pants - I am posting logs for him and hoping to pass back some tips on how to refine his DPS. He is already performing extremely well, but is hoping to maximize rotation and talent choices/glyphs for each boss fight. Any assistance you can offer would be very appreciated!!!

Here our logs from our last 10/10 H farm -
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...wL2q1m#boss=-2

Thank you in advance, looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

Took a look at a few fights and he never lines up Beating Heart with Ascendance. Potion usage is also pretty bad. I'd also recommend him to run with Elemental Mastery.

Enhancement dps comes down to smart cooldown useage and he isn't doing it very well.

I'm pretty bad at reading logs but atleast I tried.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    Are you sending him up on balconies on blackhand? he doesn't seem to be doing very well.

Thank you Razecog, I'm sure that's an easy thing for him to focus on mastering.

Yes, he is going up on the balconies. We have our boomkin handle the first one, our stands team the second one, and then third smash they just kill 1 dude/dot em up then hop back down right away, hero burn boss. So he's not really up there a long period of time. I think it is common that stands team DPS will always be significantly hurt, so I'm not really wanting Blackhand tips, but general enhancement tips for all bosses Any advice?

Deleted
    You're asking for tips for him to refine his DPS. This includes being able to see where your spec excels, and blackhand is a great example for that.

This is one of the logs from our 2nd or 3rd kill blackhand HC, where I went on the opposite balcony of the assigned group as enhancement, more or less soloing the whole balcony.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&target=279

Comparing that to your (very overgeared) enhancement shaman, he doesn't seem to be aware of how he can abuse class mechanics, but it might be because he isn't one to think about his performance to that extent.

His talent choices on some bosses are also a bit off, for example using ancestral swiftness on gruul (being 3 minutes, elemental mastery is a lot better) and this is another example of him needing to have a more selective approach to how he's doing damage as enhancement.

All in all he's doing fine, but you wanted tips, so here they are, if he's willing to do great.

One of the glaring mistakes I'm seeing by looking at his buffs for each fight is Ancestral swiftness. This means he's not even using Echo of the elements. Obtaining 2 stacks of fusion as quickly as possible for fights like iron maidens is very important and by not having Echo, he's gimping his ability to do this. Not to mention the bank of lava lashes that multitarget fights will yield is pretty damn strong. The new Echo of the Elements is probably one of the most important aspects in the new enhance model. The raw burst from an unleashed double nova will help him parse higher as well as burst harder and more efficiently on AoE hectic fights (which is quite a lot in BRF)

Can you be more specific on how he can improve his dos on the stands? He would be very very willing to try these tips. I'm excited to hear more.

Deleted
    Depends a lot on your tanks, but he could try jumping up on the opposite balcony of the normal group, for every balcony after the first (or just every second).

If he times it right, the adds will spawn soon after he gets there, and he can spread FS + fire nova, killing them all off before they spread too much.

As for other bosses, a general rule is that elemental mastery beats echo/ancestral swiftness if you kill the boss with at least 1 min cd left on it (rough estimate, just makes it easier to judge what fights to use it on. I don't use this estimate myself.)

Thank you for the tips, Diesta! Really appreciate it. Let me know if anyone comes up with anything else after reviewing the logs.