Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    6.2 is looking bleak currently on the world content side. There is like one extra daily and that's it.

Garrison = free stuff. like your personal santas factory. and with your very own slave house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    6.2 is looking bleak currently on the world content side. There is like one extra daily and that's it.
    Seriously?
    Don't tell me that Tanaan will be a storyless pit of Achievement grind like Timewaster Isle... :X

Well I dont want to be the guy that says "it just launched on ptr" because that is pretty much my thought of WoD when they opened Nagrand. and the same for lvl 100 content and look what happened there >.>.

Anyway there is a weekly ehm.. Garrison questline.. Hopefully they wont fuck up as much as they did with 6.0 But it is looking bleak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway there is a weekly ehm.. Garrison questline...
    It's to be expected that they continue with the weekly gating model that sends you to one sub location of the zone.

It sucks though. I was expecting a zone full of quests like Icecrown and not some 10 minute lore Tidbit every week. ._.

Oh well, we'll see if more stuff pops up in later builds.

G
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yup leveling is great.
    But WoD falls flat on it's face the moment El-Thrallo goes all "Electric Fingers!" (GTA 2 voice) on Garry.
    Everything past that point is a super boring mindless and totally unmotivating grind for ... well .. the grinds sake, b/c cool and unique rewards do not exist.

Except raiding of course. BRF is a pretty neat raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit.
    Professions have never been this useful since TBC.
    Yes you are limited to 3 items, but you can CHOOSE the stats of these items AND "pimp" them up to 685 (BRF heroic level).
    Unless you raid Mythic, these items will be BiS AND they can be upgraded further in 6.2. So they will probably STAY BiS until the end of the x-pack.
    Last I played they capped out at 665 or something. That was 5 months ago.

Having professions so tied to garrisons, though? Crap, especially going forward.

I know exactly how awesome (op if you will) professions were in BC. Still have my original Stormherald on my warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    It's to be expected that they continue with the weekly gating model that sends you to one sub location of the zone.

It sucks though. I was expecting a zone full of quests like Icecrown and not some 10 minute lore Tidbit every week. ._.

Oh well, we'll see if more stuff pops up in later builds.
    Hope for their sake they do. I mean they are still playing Darts on class design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Having professions so tied to garrisons, though? Crap, especially going forward.
    The only tie is the barn for the savage blood, which is BoE and can be bought via AH.
    Yes you can increase your [soulbound mat] output by building the appropriate hut, but it's hardly mandatory to do so.
    The Daily Cooldown will also produce more mats in 6.2, so that's a direct nerf to prof buildings.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope for their sake they do. I mean they are still playing Darts on class design.
    When are they NOT doing that?
    Someone has to go on a rampage using Gregs old Nerfblaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    1st time leveling thru wod and discovering all rares and treasures is pretty fun, raids are great, garrison missions give you incentive to log once or twice a day only cause they havnt made them into mobile app game yet. pvp is terribad, reputations are a mindnumbing grind cm mode rewards are painfully underwhelming and thats about it.

A giant pile of...nothing, because there is nothing to do this X-pac

#truth