Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anythings going to be a raid/filler tier, its going to be Cho'gal and his master likely in Farahlon.

Cho'gal, old god, dark naaru, arrakoa council etc.

I can see Gromm saving the day, maybe in a Mythic-only phase with Archimonde, after falling down..

Gromm : I have freed myself...

Thrall: No, old friend...you've freed us all.... but please, in this time line USE A !"#$%#% CONDOM!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    If anythings going to be a raid/filler tier, its going to be Cho'gal and his master likely in Farahlon.

Cho'gal, old god, dark naaru, arrakoa council etc.
    Cho'gal? I hope not considering he's already a boss and dead..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vradar View Post
    Cho'gal? I hope not considering he's already a boss and dead..
    Do arent half the warlords and Archimonde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do arent half the warlords and Archimonde.
    Alternate Archimode isn't dead; alternate Cho'gall is. Unless he came back as undead or some kind of void monstrosity, I suppose.

I hope that Grom after defeating Archimond takes up the charge to rebuilding Dreanor with the broken clans with the help of the Draenai,
    with maybe the Ogre Empire being a threat for both races, but that I would leave for a future expansion.

I just hope that he will live and that we don't leave the world a broken mess but actual hope for both races to rebuild, for that at least as not been done before in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Alternate Archimode isn't dead; alternate Cho'gall is. Unless he came back as undead or some kind of void monstrosity, I suppose.
    When did we kill alternate CHo'gall?

10+ Year Old Account
    He's killed in the mythic Imperator Mar'gok fight. (Yes, he dies; they changed it from him escaping in beta.)

Mythic Imperator

10+ Year Old Account
    I think 6.2 is the last raid & 6.3 will be Farahlon. If anything we will get a Ruby Sanctum type filler raid.

- - - Updated - - -

He's killed in the mythic Imperator Mar'gok fight. (Yes, he dies; they changed it from him escaping in beta.)
    Same with Kargath escaping after we defeated him in Highmaul.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    /Nope

Gul'dan will escape into MU Azeroth in Archimonde fight. Inc South Seas Expansion at Blizzcon
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Seeing how long it took them to release Tanaan I'd be surprised if we got another new zone this expansion. If there's a third tier I bet it would be somewhere that already exists, either on Draenor (Shattrath?) or the old world (caverns of time/maybe even the tomb of sargeras if the whole thing was the raid zone and we teleported there from a dock or something).

But I really think hellfire citadel is the last WoD raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be kind've cool if that happened, but as two seperate beings - Cho and Gall as two void monsters instead of one conjoined being. Maybe Ner'Zhul could be brought back as well.

Really, anyone who died in the grips of Void energy.

I certainly hope there's some kind of payoff with all of this void stuff, and Cho'Gall mentioning a 'master.'

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banthare View Post
    It's just an idea that may happen or not; What if Grom were to come team up with us to help slay Gul'dan but during the Archimonde fight Grom realize he needs more power, drinks the blood, helps finish Archimonde then Gul'dan runs away to our Azeroth, disconnects the portal from the other side and now we have to deal with Grom who has run to Farahlon with the remnants of the fel iron horde. Patch 6.3 Defeat Grom on Farahlon and we do not hear from Gul'dan due to going into hiding in our MU(most likely looking for Azshara to assist in summoning the legion). Would be a cool way to end the expac...
    Blizzard is likely smart enough to want to get a release as close to the movie as possible, so they can ride the hype. Anyone joinign then will have the tail end of WoD to enjoy before moving on. As such, can likely expect a release sometime around Q2 2016.

Given that scenario...there isn't time for a raid after 6.2. 6.3, if it exists, will possibly be Farahlon for a TI style patch.

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Gul'dan probably initiates 7.0 much like Garrosh initiated 6.0, and we will end up going back to Main Universe Azeroth to the Tomb of Sargeras where Gul'dan will be, and since that is in the Southern Isles, it might be Azshara based.
    This is what I hope happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    /Nope

Gul'dan will escape into MU Azeroth in Archimonde fight. Inc South Seas Expansion at Blizzcon
    Pretty much my thoughts too. Gul'dan jumps to our world and does what he did before, go to the Tomb of Sarg. At the tomb, he'll find his new friend and legion ally, Azshara.

7+ Year Old Account
    i agree with this too, Guldan into the real timeline azeroth. sounds realy probable.
    Armory : DiabloIII - WoW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Grom is already confirmed to be on our side as of 6.2. He's not the final boss of WoD; Archimonde is.

I wish you people would get over it already. 6.2 is the SoO/DS/ICC of WoD. Grom is not the final boss. That was either a red herring or they just changed the plan halfway through. We are getting two tiers this expansion. There's virtually no where meaningful to go story-wise in WoD after Hellfire Citadel except for a new expansion. Gul'dan probably initiates 7.0 much like Garrosh initiated 6.0, and we will either end up going to Argus to fight the legion or back to Main Universe Azeroth to the Tomb of Sargeras where Gul'dan will be, and since that is in the Southern Isles, it might be Azshara based.

But seriously, how can people still believe there will be a third tier after everything blizzard has said, everything that has been datamined about the story, AND the fact that the legendary ring is COMPLETE in 6.2?

There are still too many loose ends. Blizzard never confirmed 6.2 would be the last patch either so hold on to your individual opinions before forcing them in our throats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    we save him in 6.2
    No, we will kill him, or at least help some NPC to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Blizzard is likely smart enough to want to get a release as close to the movie as possible, so they can ride the hype. Anyone joinign then will have the tail end of WoD to enjoy before moving on. As such, can likely expect a release sometime around Q2 2016.
    Double edged sword there, though. Video Game movies do not traditionally do well. If the movie is a total flop, then it might actually hurt the game. And yeah, yeah, I know, the Blizzard guys are stoked about it. They just might be a little biased. They're also the folks who though that releasing the last three expansions to the public was a good idea, so possibly judgement impaired as well