Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol damn, someone is on a Witch Hunt. Just because people disagree with you, doesn't mean they are somehow your enemy. The dude made a mistake, was punished for it, feels bad about making the mistake. It's not up to you to decide WHY is is sorry for what he did, because only he knows that.

You will lead a much longer and healthier life if you don't stress out about things like that.

Never heard of this guy at all. Seems a very specific British thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Never heard of this guy at all. Seems a very specific British thing.
    Really? You've never heard of Top Gear?

This scandal has been all over the news and social media for the last couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    Really? You've never heard of Top Gear?

This scandal has been all over the news and social media for the last couple of months.
    Yeah, mostly British. It's a show about cars. It was on American PBS so it has a viewership and some have learned about it on the Internet but overall most don't know the show. PBS isn't popular much.

I've never watched a show, but I know about it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Arent you the one making all the "is it wrong for me to like/dislike <insert anything>?" threads? Good that you've found youself and are making other kinds of threads ^^

I had a distaste for what he did when he did it, but now, its a bit late to still grudge it. He turnede himself in and lost his job, he apologised, not sure what else he could do except perhaps drive the dude to the hospital, but dunno if said punched dude would be Ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yeah, mostly British. It's a show about cars. It was on American PBS so it has a viewership and some have learned about it on the Internet but overall most don't know the show. PBS isn't popular much.

I've never watched a show, but I know about it.
    It was on BBC America as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    He shouldn't have fucking punched someone then the tory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrizar View Post
    I struggle to see why people carry a grudge against the guy after he did something stupid, apologized for it, went to his superiors about it, lost his job afterwards, asked his fans to stop harrasing the victim and did everything right to resolve the situation.
    Apologised, feeling sorry for something someone has done, does not mean what he did should be forgiven. I am glad that he lost his job, that shows that no one is invincible, just because he is a popular presenter does not mean he can punch a producer and get away with it.

I am not sure is it a grudge, but I am glad the way things turn out.

10+ Year Old Account
    He traveled the around the world , meet metric ton of celebrities and was given the chance to drive the best and rarest cars ever made, all that while working with 2 good friends, ofcourse he will miss it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's well known that Yorkshireman hate everyone, but reserve most of their ire for other Yorkshiremen - it's like Sunnis and Shi'ites or Sonny and Cher - and both Clarkson and Adam are Yorkshiremen.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Apologised, feeling sorry for something someone has done, does not mean what he did should be forgiven. I am glad that he lost his job, that shows that no one is invincible, just because he is a popular presenter does not mean he can punch a producer and get away with it.

What's funny the guy admits it. He admits he was wrong, and accepted the punishment. The only people who seem outraged are the ones who seem to ignore these facts. Like you and the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post

He didnt get away with it, Even turned himself in and held himself accountable for his actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    What's funny the guy admits it. He admits he was wrong, and accepted the punishment. The only people who seem outraged are the ones who seem to ignore these facts. Like you and the OP.
    I am not outrage, I just said I am happy the way things turn out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It's well known that Yorkshireman hate everyone, but reserve most of their ire for other Yorkshiremen - it's like Sunnis and Shi'ites or Sonny and Cher - and both Clarkson and Adam are Yorkshiremen.
    Like Mayonnaise on Hotdogs.