Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Feels lazy. Mythic models probably not included. It does have some transmog value (mostly head-piece in my opinion).
    [20:28:06] [R] [Pascea]: yesil tanks iwth the no damage dealt, no damage taken strat

10+ Year Old Account
    I dig it. I like the head symbol.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I guess everyone was right ...

It's the Tier set.

It's the PvP set.

All of it recolored ... even Mythic/Elite PvP.

The only color I'm wearing ... dissappointment.
    Ayr - WW Monk
    US Aerie Peak(A) - Convert to Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Ayr View Post
    So I guess everyone was right ...

It's the Tier set.6

It's the PvP set.

All of it recolored ... even Mythic/Elite PvP.

The only color I'm wearing ... dissappointment.
    Yeah, so much for thinking there were placeholders involved.

Deleted
    So fucking lazy and half assed, like the entire expansion.

It's not horrible... It's not the greatest by any means that is what transmog is for :P I like what I am wearing now will prob just stick with it.

While it doesn't score points for originality, at least the mythic shoulders finally let us have something resembling Sha armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

It's actually pretty good, looks clearly like a monk set. None of the class sets look truly amazing or innovative anymore, but monk has the benefit of being at least somewhat fresh. Especially looking at the other sets, the monk is aesthetically pleasing. All the sets are pretty typical. Locks get a horn helm, warriors look like transformers, druids get leaves, priests get wings, etc. Same old formula.
    One Sweet Dream

It's almost oppressively monk-like while still having too much ornamentation for my taste. Doesn't really find a good middle ground for me. If you're gonna play out simple, embrace the heck out of it. The hat and chest are a good start in that direction but then the pants and shoulders are just obnoxious in comparison. Like they had to make it LE EPIX or people would complain about them being lazy.

Also the belt is terrible.

I think it looks like a trash green gear.
    And furthermore, I play a male Pandaren, and it looks just dumb on them.

I'd have to say it's one of the worst tier sets I've ever seen.

Well look on the positive side, we get a lot of different colors of masks to use with better looking gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    First time I've ever liked the Normal recolor the best, though.
    disco inferno

I don't think monk sets should be flashy. This is my favorite monk tier set that we've been given. The green set looks amazing.

it looks decent... looks like something a monk would wear. everybody complaining because its not extreme or over the top. you're a monk, you're not supposed to be flashy or over the top.

I've always liked robes and kilts, especially when I played a Resto Shaman. I now play a Mistweaver and although I still love the look of robes/kilts on my character, the Mistweaver animations will likely make the robes look too stretched.

Other than that, it's an OK tier set. Gone are the days when tier looked epic (T4-T6)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    it looks decent... looks like something a monk would wear. everybody complaining because its not extreme or over the top. you're a monk, you're not supposed to be flashy or over the top.
    it's a blizzard game.
    it's blizzard style.
    and you come here and say it's supposed to look realistic or not flashy?

lol.

Deleted
    I think it looks absolutely hideous and super boring. Would be barely-passable as a green quality questing reward haha. I remember when the T18 sets were first datamined, people were saying "no way these images are final, look, the monk chestpiece doesn't even have any texture on it."

I definitely feel a severe lack of effort in just about every tier set, including ours, aside from maybe 2-3 classes. Most of them look very rushed and uninspired, like they woke up one day and went "Oh damn, the deadline for the tier models is today?!"

Worst set yet. The helm/mask is just a higher resolution green red defias mask. There's tons of masks in the game already. The chest looks like it's missing a model, is it really just a plain sleeveless t-shirt? The dress looks ok, but it's too bad the rest of the set doesn't really match it.

Deleted
    Completely TERRIBLE looking set. Either go simple or go all out, not somewhere in the middle.

That said, we aren't the worst of the bunch (unlucky hunters. I think I wore something similar on mine back in wrath).

I'm really surprised and disappointed they didn't merge some of the old tBC set looks with this patch tbh, I though they'd try to make them very black temple like like they've done with some of the weapons that are dropping.