New GPU for 300e

What would be the best GPU in 300e price range. Cannot go above, is top ceiling.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Looking that they excel in different things, which one would be better? To this date I've always used NVidia GPUs

- - - Updated - - -

Also, since I'm gaming at 1680x1050 how much more beneficial would the extra VRAM be?

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Looking that they excel in different things, which one would be better? To this date I've always used NVidia GPUs

- - - Updated - - -

Also, since I'm gaming at 1680x1050 how much more beneficial would the extra VRAM be?
    Depends what games you want to play. GTA5 is perfectly capable of using as much VRAM as it can get its hands on.

Mindfactory.de has some R9 290 cards under or at 300 Euro:

http://www.mindfactory.de/search_res...r9+290&x=0&y=0

That 300e has to also include import to Finland so if it's that close I'm not sure it's doable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    That 300e has to also include import to Finland so if it's that close I'm not sure it's doable.
    I just pulled a site out of the air, but aren't there any local retailers to make use of? E.g.:
    http://www.jimms.fi/fi/Product/Show/111278

(Theres probably something more suitable available, but as an example)

Deleted
    That site above got an asus r9 290x for 309€
    Btw op, whats the exact model of your power supply?

Deleted
    Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X OC [New Edition] costs around 302€ right now in Germany, by far the best Card you can get for that price. If you want to spend 50-60€ more you could go for a MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    That site above got an asus r9 290x for 309€
    Btw op, whats the exact model of your power supply?
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817371036

That one