Sharing lockouts

I am currently unsubbed, but I plan to return soon. Since I won't have time to fully raid, most of my time playing will be leveling alts, gearing them and farming old raids for gold/mounts.

So my question is, which of the raids can share lockout with alts? For example I kill everything up to LK with my main, and then invite alts one by one to use that ID to kill only lk, not whole ICC, and in the end I kill it on my main.
    Is that still possible? And if is, which raids? (only interested in mount raids, obviously)

Deleted
    Yes. Still possible.
    You can do that with all raids which drops a mount, I believe. The only thing you can't do is share a heroic lockout for Dragon Soul, meaning for the Life-Binder's Handmaiden, you will have to clear the entire raid each time, on every character.

The only relevant raids are Ulduar and ICC iirc

Yes, you can share the same lockout with all of your alts. In the case of ICC, they need to have cleared Lich King on Normal before they can hop right into 25H.

Here is how I give lockouts to all my alts (same account):

Login to whichever character is going to use the lockout.
    Create custom group in groupfinder. Call it whatever you like, just make sure you click the "auto-accept" option.
    Log to character select and choose the character who has the lockout.
    Find your custom group in groupfinder and join it.
    Log back to the other character. If you did it right, your lockout character should now be in the group with you, but offline.

If I'm doing ICC 25H for LK, I set raid to 25 Normal and zone in. The game asks if I want to be saved to 11/12 ICC 25 Normal. I say sure. Then, while in the instance, I change raid difficulty to 25H and it will ask again if I want to be saved 11/12, but this time it's Heroic. Note that this doesn't work on Cata raids like Firelands, because you have to clear the whole instance on heroic to fight the last boss as heroic. You can still share normal lockouts for those raids, and there are mount drops.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    The only relevant raids are Ulduar and ICC iirc
    Well Firelands, MSV and ToT can drop mounts on normal.

Ok so I can use this thing on all the raids except DS HC.
    Thank you.

Yea, just make a premade group with auto-invite. Makes it easier to invite your alts

I can't make Firelands lockout work

Normal, 10 man. I clear everything except Alysrazor, Majordomo, Ragnaros. HS back to garrison, create group, log alt, go to Firelands, accept 4/7 normal save, kill those 3 bosses, leave group, log next alt, join party, go to Firelands, 7/7 normal save pops up to accept it...

What am i doing wrong?

Deleted
    you just have to click "Reset All Instances" before going in with the next alt

Probably 'Convert to Raid' as well. I know I was having issues with my MSV lockout and turns out I had to have it converted to a raid to get it to work
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by dl4002 View Post
    you just have to click "Reset All Instances" before going in with the next alt
    This did the trick. Thanks for the tip