BM Huntard Trinkets

I have a Beast Mastery hunter question... or two or three. :O

So I have normal (socketed) Beating Heart of the Mountain, heroic Meaty Dragonspine Trophy, mythic Scales of Doom, and mythic Captive Micro-Aberration. I have Simcrafted out that my two BIS right now (from my bags) are the mythic CMA and mythic SOD.

Assuming I pick up the heroic BHotM, will that be better than mythic SOD? Basically, should I use my SK position or is it a very minor upgrade (if one at all) and a waste? The item level is the same and is it enough of an upgrade to use my top spot? Should I be holding out for the blackhand trinket instead?

Any and all advice here from knowledgeable BM hunters would be great. Thanks! ^_^

Deleted
    I think the answer you're likely to get from most is simply "Sim it".

The Blackhand trinket proc is crit, not ideal for BM but still a very strong trinket. BHotM is great for MM because it's CD lines up with Rapid Fire but less so for BM where the CD doesn't always line up neatly.

I believe both of these trinkets are considered BiS, BHotM being slightly ahead, and MDT is a close 3rd.

Basic rule seems to be;
    Mythic > Heroic > Normal
    This remains true regardless of WF & Socket so a Humming Blackiron Trigger HEROIC WARFORGED SOCKETED is not better than Humming Blackiron Trigger MYTHIC.

Full simcrafted list here but usually better to sim with your own gear.
    http://forums.elitistjerks.com/topic...4#entry2277729

According to this list you should be getting more out of your MDT H than either Mythic HM trinkets. Obviously your own sims > someone else's sims and can also vary depending on fight length etc so I'd advise against following these blindly, they're a decent indicator though.

My experience says scales + Trophy