10+ Year Old Account

[A] Balance - Grim Batol - 6/10M BRF Recruiting!

Balance is currently recruiting!

[Copied from wow-progress:]

About us

Balance was created in May 2005 and since then the guild has an impressive string of accomplishments to its name, and is one of few guilds that has raided under the same banner for 10 years.

The guild had its most highly ranked period in ICC averaging world #22 and most of the players active today, took part in this period of the guilds history.

Balance has been Server 1st on Grim Batol for 90% of the content since 2005 and up until Deathwing at the end of Cataclysm.The guild raided casually in Mists of Pandaria under a different leadership, but now for Warlords of Draenor, the previous guild leaders are hoping to take it forward once more.

Raiding Schedule

We aim to have a semi-hardcore raiding schedule, that focuses on quality raiding instead of quantity. This schedule will not be exceeded during progression.

Wednesday: 8pm - 12pm
    Thursday: 8pm - 12pm
    Sunday: 8pm - 12pm

Recruitment

We are always looking exceptional players of any class, so if you are interested visit our forums or speak to an officer in game.

For more information see our website.

Currently considering recruiting all classes/specs, so if we sound like the guild for you, then please visit our website and drop in an application!

If you'd like to contact someone in game to ask any questions to, then you can speak to:

Azzael
    Grizzo
    Monkfísh

Thanks!
    Last edited by monkfish; 2015-04-20 at 07:33 PM.
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

10+ Year Old Account
    bumping for recruitment!
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

10+ Year Old Account
    bump! Still looking for more new faces to help push further progress!

- - - Updated - - -

still looking for new players, drop in an app on our forum if interested, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

friendly recruitment bump!
    Armoury

10+ Year Old Account
    still recruiting various classes to get back to progress!
    Armoury