Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    In WoD they should have told about the fact they dont want to add back flying at any point during the expac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Its not that I hate it, but its difficult when I have friends that are horde and alliance. Some of my friends might need a healer for a raid group and I can't help them out because their horde and my healer is alliance. I understand why it exists for lore reasons, but honestly with the fall of Garrosh and a new war chief I see no reason why the alliance and the horde can't set aside their differences.
    I have to start agreeing, the lore behind cross faction doesn't even make sense anymore everything we do is for the "greater good". We should be allowed to allow whoever in our raids as we are practically just a bunch of mercenaries now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    I have to start agreeing, the lore behind cross faction doesn't even make sense anymore everything we do is for the "greater good". We should be allowed to allow whoever in our raids as we are practically just a bunch of mercenaries now anyway.
    Nah, we're commanders of our garrison army, just a few steps below the Warchief of the Horde and the King of the Alliance. We just don't feel like it because we still get told to go to xyz kill this thing 20 times and collect your reward. I think it would be an interesting dynamic full of distrust to due an expansion based on breaking the barriers between horde and alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    I see some hate on the faction system.

I can't seem to find the right words but the two factions are World of Warcraft. They would never touch that. Your best bet is that it could plausibly be a feature for a burning legion expansion where we band together. Anytime before that is never going to happen.
    Hate's a strong word from my point of view on it, but it's been given "ok, we'll band together this one time" exceptions so many times in this game, and actually matters so little in the game itself, that it probably doesn't even matter any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Uldum. I'm sure someone's mentioned it but it's such a great zone ruined by a completely asinine and trashtastical Indiana Jones rip off.

Less fan-service more Titans/Cat-Centaur-People.
    Lol, I'm laughing, cos i actually liked the..."asinine and trashtastical Indiana Jones rip off"

Deleted
    Playing content to get a better sword etc is like drinking coffee just so you can wash the mug. There should be ZERO GEAR excluding one set for each class and race that you get when you create a character. You should play for story, backpack is ok only for fun items. Prada nada.

Walls of text on every quest instead of cut scenes like SWTOR has is bad.

Jumping, I was a gamer in the 80's so I have had quite enough of jumping already. These days it annoys me so much that I dont even subscribe anymore because of some sort of teasing by jumping x a billion.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfraps View Post
    Jumping, I was a gamer in the 80's so I have had quite enough of jumping already. These days it annoys me so much that I dont even subscribe anymore because of some sort of teasing by jumping x a billion.
    One of the biggest complaints of Guild Wars was that you couldn't jump. Jumping in an MMO is standard, and WoW doesn't make it a requirement that you jump everywhere. This statement really confuses me.

1. PVP. Blizzard should have separated PVP and PVE from the get go. Changes to one frequently have negative effects on the other. They also should have given all classes equal crowd control instead of the uneven distribution we have now.

2. Old Zones/The World. It seems rather wasteful that the entirety of Azeroth is basically good for nothing now outside of the Orgrimmar and Stormwind. Blizzard developed all of these amazing zones that get no use anymore except for leveling alts. There should be more quests/story/flavor that take place in older zones using phasing or scaling technology. The world needs to be more alive.

3. Cataclysm Dungeons. Making Heroic Dungeons "heroic again" was one of the biggest blunders Blizzard has made with WoW. LFD was such a massive success in WotLK it was crazy to tamper with the formula. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that most of WoW's subscribers can not handle very difficult content. It was no surprise when que times spiked and the subscriber count began to plummet early in Cata.

4. The Valor/Justice Point System. The system was perfect in Cata (I think that's the right expansion?) when Justice Points were basically used to catch up on gear and Valor Points could buy gear to help fill the gaps when Raid drops didn't go your way. Tying in reputations in MoP was a mistake, as was ditching the system all together in WoD. Combine the Cata system with the multiple sources you could get points from in MoP and you have a winner.

10+ Year Old Account
    In general, the things cut off and changed in WoD post the intended design as shown in the 2013 Blizzcon. A LOT of it was pulled back later on (capitals turned into watered down versions of garrisons instead of the originally intended epic and lore-filled places; placing the garrison in any of the zones; apparently, dynamic events), much to detriment of the game. From earlier expansions... In Cataclysm, the whole storyline. Deathwing was basically an achievement machine, NOT a threat and definitelly didn't feel like an expansion boss. In MoP, the reputation gating system should simply not have been there, and the 5.3 patch should've been VERY different (I mean, I practically became an honorary Horde member after playing a bit with a robot cat, and the reason was given to me in a letter plus two tiny pages of BADLY scripted talk with Vol'jin - REALLY?).
    And finally something they STILL need to do - update parts of zones where questlines have ended to an "orderly" state. Sentinel Hill is still burning. The citizens of Karabor are still mourning their freshly deceased defenders. Shattrath is still a warzone. Stormwind Park is still burning (yes, even the waterfall in there).
    Honestly, I get it, it's a savage world that needs some extra war in dat Warcraft. But that doesn't mean that everything needs to be in the most desolate and destroyed state.

And finally, STOP listening to the most vocal people without checking whether people ACTUALLY want what is being shouted on the forums. The forums were happy about hard Cataclysm HCs (I personally didn't mind, I had good people to run them with), but BOY, was that a flop in the end.
    Last edited by Serenais; 2015-04-21 at 05:05 PM.