Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    Tonight went better and worse. We had several tank fuckups that wiped the raid but overall Employee was 100% easier to heal. Cerrick had spots too. I took some of the advice here and it seems like they somewhat put it to use.

Here is our 8/10 normal farm night + Heroic Darmac/Gruul.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QLqnGTDZJP2CHX7d

Input is very much appreciated.
    Tanks look decent now. I would really look towards your other raiders for improvements now while your tanks polish themselves off (finding correct spots to use cds). I'm not superb with any of the other classes, but your S. Priest, Ele Shamans, Unholy (Bertana), and Boomkin aren't looking too hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybrus View Post
    Tanks look decent now. I would really look towards your other raiders for improvements now while your tanks polish themselves off (finding correct spots to use cds). I'm not superb with any of the other classes, but your S. Priest, Ele Shamans, Unholy (Bertana), and Boomkin aren't looking too hot.
    The only other raider i can comment on is your WW monk. He's using rising sun kick wayyyy to less. 37 casts during the gruul fight, when he could have casted it 54,9 times (unless my math is completely retarded and i messed up). He's missing a ton of damage because of it.