Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    The reason why it says white in the headline is because you usually don't expect white families to have big families AND you probably wouldn't have clicked the article if it just said couple cant stop having kids as you would've assumed they were minorities/immigrants.
    They would have still. (maybe not as many). But if you did swap skin color and removed the dad, you'd get a lot more negative reactions. Then again, I hate getting involved in race discussions on mmo-champions. Goes nowhere fast. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Troll thread is troll.

I and my six siblings says hai o/
    I can beat that one!

I have 9 brothers and 1 sister! no lies

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that some people just really enjoy having a big family. But they just end up going with the flow and not noticing that they might be harming themselves and their kids. It's just like being a crazy cat lady. My wife used to be one so I know how it goes. You get the first one and its great, then you need another to make company to the first one, then a third one because "omg he looked so sad!" then the forth..

By the looks of it they're just middle class people with an average income.

The situation in the U.S isn't nice for you to even have 1 kid let alone 4.

How are they going to manage to finance college for those 4 kids? How will they keep up with mortgage? Will they be able to buy things for them and make sure that they're comfortable as they grow up? Will they even have cash for themselves?

I've seen that happen many times, couple get one more kid than they expected, its all happiness and rainbows at the beginning and then later on they just can't keep up and are forced to move to poorer neighborhoods or do similar budget cuts.

And I'm not even mentioning the kids side of the story. They'll grow up very soon and they'll start to want their own room, their own phone etc.

My niece grew up in an environment like that and it was terrible. Her mom got 2 more kids and then she started to neglect her, she had to make my niece babysit her brothers because she had to get a 2nd job and was almost never at home same and her dad was already in a similar situation, she was always unhappy. Other people from the family like me or her grandma had to help her mom out and play and make company to her because she was getting depressed.

If you have a great financial life and you really like kids, sure go ahead and have as many as you want, but if you don't you really should be more responsible. These are human beings that you're raising, not dogs. They'll grow up and have shitty lives if you're not careful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    Humans as a species are the among the most adaptive, only being surpassed by simple beings. We evolved as the only existing member of the Homo genus due to our adaptability, socially, physically and most importantly mentally. We can create complex tools so advanced in scope it is impossible for us understand life without them, habitate every continent on Earth, and are so wide spread to be all but immune to most possible extinction events. Whether this course is a good one is another question entirely but Humans absolutely can adapt to global warming.
    What you say is very true, but humanity never faced anything like climate change before. And while humans do possess the capabilities to change, even quickly. How many people, especially in the poor regions of the world, will die in this process? Populations are still increasing, where will all these people go when they cannot harvest and live in their native lands anymore? We will see MASSIVE migrations and shifts. This is already happening, some coastal regions and islands already became inhabitable. Not to mention all the effects on the climate which will put a serious strain on harvesting and living conditions.

I really hate being pedantic but.. humans have encountered climate change before and adapted each time. If you're going to suggest climate change, please be cool-headed about it. No one takes people who exaggerate seriously and just makes your otherwise fairly legitimate point irrelevant.
    Last edited by NewOrleansTrolley; 2015-04-20 at 10:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansTrolley View Post
    I really hate being pedantic but.. humans have encountered climate change before. If you're going to suggest climate change, please be cool-headed about it. No one takes people who exaggerate seriously and just makes your otherwise fairly legitimate point irrelevant.
    No we haven't. We are talking about climate change where we are a contributor, which happens at an extremely accelerated rate and will accelerate even more in the future. On top of that, back then we did not have 7 billion people with the need for farming, infrastructure, cars etc.
    Last edited by mmoc0d8e6c2903; 2015-04-20 at 10:57 AM.

Why does it matter it is a white couple?

4 ? Are you worried they will rape the world in the quest to ...take over the world of doubles tennis?

If we were all still nomadic tribes, yeah it would be a "bad" thing as it would slow the tribe down..but ...news flash..we aren't out on the plains hunting and gathering anymore...it has been a few years.

Sister has 3 kids brother has 7 ...Me ..zip.
    They are employed,paying taxes and spending money to help keep the economy moving along.
    My bloodline (a pointless stupid thing) is secure.
    Oh and they are all white.

Tremble in fear OP!
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2015-04-20 at 11:04 AM. Reason: spaces

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    4 kid is not even a lot lol.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

lol 4 isn't even close to the size of some families, oh well i guess this is the mmo-c bullshit thread of the day.

next time make it 17 kids or something then i can understand.

OP is a master baiter for interracial sex and white hate. But probably just a guy disguising himself to promote hate for the left.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2015-04-20 at 11:11 AM.

Deleted
    If they were from some random place in Asia or Africa, would things be any different?

Good on them having so many kids, wish more people of our kind did it in Europe..we're slowly but surely being replaced by foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    What you say is very true, but humanity never faced anything like climate change before.
    they're called "ice ages" and we survived them with less.

you should pick up a book sometime.

and even then you should be arguing with china considering it's population and pollution are bigger then most western nations put together.
    Last edited by Adarian; 2015-04-20 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    OK I didn't know most posters on MMO-C are so unaware of the world around them. Of course, children are sacred and all that crap.

Apparently I'm living on a different, overheating and overpopulated planet where resources are running out and animal species are dying off at an alarming rate, from the rest of the posters in this thread.
    There is no way he can be serious... No, wait... I think he is. Yep. He's one of those people. You will be dead, your children's children will be dead too, before this is a real concern. You, in fact, won't even be a memory in your family by the time it honestly matters. Go complain about the factories that are polluting, or Asia, or really anything else. Those people having a 4th child is not serious at all... Unless you are jealous? Maybe you are sterile and can't have children and have become excessively bitter? Idk. But if it helps you sleep at night pumpkin, I have no intentions of having any kids, love them, but not for me. So there, its even. I have ended the world's over population epidemic :3. I now demand funny cat videos and cookies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    Well for me it's a bit too late, you snarky friend, but I try to have a very small carbon footprint (vegetarian, try not to drive the car, ...) but yeah I already made up my mind about never having kids a long time ago (btw why would I have a kid of my own when so many kids need families? Having a biological child in this world is selfish.) , and my wife fully agrees.
    You say you try to have as small a carbon footprint you can but then you turn and say you are a vegetarian. Really? you admit you eat the very things in this planet that CREATE oxygen and leave those (cows, pigs etc) that CONSUME it (and even create even more pollutants) reign free and you think you are doing the world a favor? you destroy this world you murderer, SHAME ON YOU.

Disclaimer THIS IS A JOKE

Pretty awesome vid

it's incredibly selfish to create children in the first place

Atheists have 0.5 babies per couple. As a religious person, I see having 8 children per couple as a way of combating atheism.

Oooo! I should do a video!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

OP claimed underwear would destroy the planet in an earlier thread he made, he must be trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Atheists have 0.5 babies per couple. As a religious person, I see having 8 children per couple as a way of combating atheism.

Oooo! I should do a video!
    You should only make a video if you want to beat Rebecca Black :P

They video was actually quite enjoyable.