Thread: Pvp boost guilt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Well then unless you somehow fixed it to where you're always matching the same people and they're letting you win (I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to cheating methods but I've heard of win trading before) then there shouldn't really be a problem. Even if you paid with real money I can't imagine you'd get more than a warning or short suspension for that.
    Usually win trading will result in an ban/suspension and loss of all rating/gear associated with the rating. Purchasing the boost with real money is the more likely bannable offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthawk45 View Post
    I played myself , no account sharing at all.. but It looked pretty shady as There was only 3 members in the enemy team
    What do you mean? Were you being carried in 3's, 5's, or RBG's? And was there always only 3 members on the enemy team (assuming it isn't 3's)? Or was it just usually like that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladfork View Post
    What do you mean? Were you being carried in 3's, 5's, or RBG's? And was there always only 3 members on the enemy team (assuming it isn't 3's)? Or was it just usually like that?
    sorry for not stating , It was RBGS , Ive made a ticket and they have replied and are " looking into it " atm , they also closed the ticket , I can still play wow so I have decided to move all my gold and ect just incase I do get permed , Just Rip all my mounts achives and titles I guess :L

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with this thread other than inviting flaming. We can't control the outcome of what Blizzard decides to do (if this entire tale is true), and there isn't anything here to discuss. This is more suited to a WoW-related blog than a discussion forum.