I need someone who works in MARKETING help me in a presentation!!

I am a university student, and the first phase of our term project involves us in inviting someone who works in the field of marketing to casually talk about what is it like to work in the field of marketing and what does his daily life as a marketeer is.

It can be done through Skype, video call is optional

Our invited speaker just cancelled around an hour ago and we don't have any back up speakers and unfortunately a huge chunk of our final grade will be lost if we don't find a competent speaker......

We will be really appreciative if someone helps us because we have been running into a series of bad luck
    "It is always darkest just before the dawn " ~Thomas Fuller

Find someone to lie and do a good job with it.

Or get someone from a really famous company to write an email containing answers for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Find someone to lie and do a good job with it.

Or get someone from a really famous company to write an email containing answers for you.
    If it was simple as that I would have asked my father or older brother to do it :/

It is to late to contact a professional, it is 20:30 here and the presentation is in the morning, our invited speaker bailed on us badly they didn't answer our calls/texts for 2 entire days and just informed us that he was too busy to answer :/ ( Whatapp messages were marked as read and a simple no would have been enough )
    "It is always darkest just before the dawn " ~Thomas Fuller