We are a core group of friends who've been raiding together for many years, most of us since BC and even some since Vanilla. At the start of WoD, we made it our goal to set up a team that successfully raids normal and heroic content while remaining accessible to those with busy work and family lives who couldn't otherwise raid due to attendance requirements.

Our approach to raiding in WoD has been very simple. First, we have no attendance policy. Raiders commit to maintaining a minimum item level, commit to knowing all the fights, and agree to sit should their performance hinder the raid (to date, this has not had to happen), and then simply show up to raids when they are able to and do not worry about the rest.

This has worked out well for us so far, save that progress can occasionally be hindered on the occasional low attendance night, where raids have had to be cancelled due to lack of players. Therefore, we're seeking to expand our roster from the 15 or so players that we currently have up to as many as 30 players.

We're looking for mature, competent players who show up willing to utilize the short time we have to maximize progress. Our loot rules are master looter with MS>OS rolls, and loot drama is not tolerated in any form. Though we skipped normal Imperator and moved to heroic highmaul early, our general goal is to clear both normal and heroic for each raid tier as it is released.

If what Iv'e described is what you're looking for, we want to hear from you. Reply here, or message me directly, and perhaps we can schedule a farm night where you can join us and see if you're a good fit. You can also hit up one of our officers on Eonar ingame. They are: Monteverdi (myself), Uye, Slurppy, Justize.

You can also check out our guild site at http://legendary-eonar.enjin.com, although I apologize the news feed isn't up to date.