Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I don't "celebrate" my own birthday. It's just not important to me. I do like other people's birthdays though, mainly because I like giving people unusual gifts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think about it, only if I'm invited somewhere by friends. I like Christmas and everything, but I don't really celebrate it like when I was younger.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Not anymore. My birthday was never a big deal as a kid and as an adult my mom 'tries to make it a big deal', but considering I don't even get a say in what food we eat I'm going to say it's not a big deal still. And the other Christian/American holidays I do not celebrate since I don't talk to my brother so I won't go to something he will be at (ie all other holidays). No friends to hang out with on those days so they're just another day to me.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New Years - Its always a but of a dud night but I'd still rather put some effort in it and have a drink with friends.
    Australia Day - One of my favorite days, drink beer in the sun and listen to the triple J hottest 100.
    Labour Day - I normally work this holiday. Might go out for a few beers the night befor.
    Easter Weekend - Family lunch on the Friday, drink at some stage with friends... spent this year at the Childrens Hospital with family. (Everything is all good now)
    ANZAC day - Not really. Maybe a couple of beer with friends.
    Queens Birthday - Have to work. Might go out the night before. Nothing special that day anyway.
    Grand final Day Eve - Still not sure if I get this as a public holiday.
    Melbourne Cup Day - I take a half day and normally go to a BBQ, drink beer and watch the horse races.
    Christmas Eve - Beers with friends
    Christmas Day - Beer with family
    Boxing Day - Drink with friends and family while watching the Boxing Day test.

As for my birthday, I've not celebrated it for a few years, I love being around people but I have when I have friends and family from different social groups and backgrounds around, I feel like I'm not giving people enough attention, and find the whole thing to be a tad daunting.

I don't celebrate feasts, I haven't really completed anything in my life that deserves celebration.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I tweet about the shits i take. Go figure.
    Don't give her ideas for more topics.

10+ Year Old Account
    i celebrate the day the blood elves defeated the draenei.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

only when people force me too

i think celebrations are dumb