(A) Experienced feral druid looking for raid group willing to transfer servers

Hello I am looking for a new raid group to play with sun/mon/wed/friday/sat/. Been playing my feral for aprox 8 years and I tried a mage but it was not my playstyle. So I am currently only 659 ilvl growing but growing quickly. Would like a drama free guild that is begining or is progressing into heroic brf. Doing 25k + on single target 31k on maidens. If you want to contact me just reply to this post with your battle tag. Character name is Jantarlina. Thank you have a great day.

We're currently looking for ANY DPS for our raid team as we focus on Mythic raiding in BRF (NO Bench spots!). We will consider nearly any type of DPS (Ranged or melee) provided you have a log and reasonable raid experience. We're also looking for 2 of ANY healer type other then Priests. We're currently working on Mythic Oregoreger!

Code:
    WHEN WE RAID:

Days: Tues, Wed & Thurs
    Times: 8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime)
    Loot System: EPGP
    Raid Size: 20M 
    Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue!)
    Current Progression: 1/10 Mythic Blackrock
    Previous: 2/10 Mythic Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul

Our Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com
    Recruitment Contact: Kadatth (Bnet: AstroZombie#1304)

Code:
    Currently Recruiting:

DPS

Any Melee or Ranged DPS 

HEALS

Any healer class except for Priests! We have too many, sorry.
    We provide flasks, feasts and fun for our raids. There are many non-raid night activities and the guild is very active in other games outside of WoW as well. Interested?

In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Avocado, Pandasauced, or Treland. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance!

We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback!

Hey Jantarlina,

We're a Mythic guild. We have progressed passed heroic for quite some time.
    However, we don't turn down any raiders that are willing to put in the time it takes to raid.
    From the looks of it you're looking for a lesser progressed guild & that is fine. If you join us I can't guarantee you any roster spots as all of our roster spots are earned based on performance and attendance. But, I can guarantee we will help you become a better raider. We run multiple raids a week & do our best to gear up our guildies .

============================================
    Vyndikated US-Alleria
    http://www.vyndikated.com/
    5/7 Mythic Highmaul 4/10 Mythic BRF
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Vyndikated
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/63865

We’re looking for raiders interested in both Heroic and Mythic BRF.
    Our raid days are 8-11 PM CST (Server Time)
    We use a loot council system that consists of officers and GM’s.

We provide enchants, gems, guild repairs, flasks, and feasts.
    Feel free to contact myself in game. Base#1657

Hey Jantarlina. If there's any chance you could raid on Tuesdays as well, <Resistance> may be what you're looking for. I'm not sure if you have any flexibility in your schedule, but we would love to have a feral druid if you do! Our current progression is 1/7M HM and 9/10H BRF with our goal being further mythic progression. We raid Tues/Weds/Sun from 7-10pm EST (4-7pm PST). Quite a few members of the guild are former hardcore raiders who have stepped down for a more relaxed environment, so skill is definitely there. We also have alt raids, guild fun nights, and people leveling alts, so we're not one of those guilds where people only log on raid nights and disappear the rest of the time.

If you're interested, our website is resistance.guildlaunch.com. There's a little bit more information on there as well as our application. Alternatively, my btag is Kymiia#1681 if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you soon. Or if not, good luck on your guild search

Infamous is looking to recruit like minded players as get ready for mythic content.

Needs
    Tank (Preferred: Pally, DK, Monk)
    DPS (All DPS welcome currentl)
    All exceptional applicants considered
    Summary
    Progression: 10/10H
    Guild Site: www.infamous-guild.info
    Loot: Loot Council
    Raid Times: Monday and Wednseday 9pm-1am(PST)
    What we offer
    Fair progression oriented loot council
    Serious two day a week progression guild
    Serious but lighthearted and raid environment with a sense of humor.
    What we looking for
    A player who is ready to raid with enchants/flasks/food and knowledge of upcoming fights.
    A player who recovers and learns quickly from their mistakes.
    A player who can take constructive criticism .
    Contacts
    Tengen#1626

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello

Heroic Raiding - Semi-Hardcore
    Wed & Friday 9pm-12am EST
    8/10 Heroic - 10/10 Normal

Imperium, a Seven year Medivh Guild recently transferred to Stormrage, is an adult, highly progressive, and well respected raiding guild. Seeking like minded individuals to join our team. We provide good guild culture, consistent loot rules, laid-back leadership, like minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.

- A community of in-game support and socializing.
    - Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
    - A friendly and competitive dps enviroment, with frequent 95%+ parses
    - Adult atmosphere
    - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

Do have a look here ImperiumGuild.ca for a more in-depth look at who we are. I would prefer to chat with you on a more personal level, here is my Real ID. Vee#1811