Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vradar View Post
    It's quite sad that it's got to the point where people actually try and defend criminals because they're on board the "hate on all police" train in these type of threads.
    He did not have a warrant for an arrest. The police chased him because he reportedly ran away, which is fine, but even if they found drugs on him or whatever that doesn't justify him getting his spine severed on their watch.

Maybe you should read the article before you make judgements.

“The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quill Thorn View Post
    You would be surprised at how many ppl carry a blade around them when going out of the house.

Also, does having a blade justify breaking someones back?

Lets say it all happened during the take down (less control for the officers involved as a bad landing can happen anywhere), you can clearly here him being in pain.

It took a whole whopping 30 minutes and an extra stop to restrain him further before they got medical attention.
    Alright then. Little boy freddie carries a blade on him. When stopped by police he runs. He escalated the situation. Not the Police. HIM. He caused everything, he is the reason his spine got severed. If he actually acted like a decent person and TALKED AND COOPERATED WITH THE POLICE ON A BASIC HUMAN LEVEL then he wouldn't have had problems.

At the end of the day. What if Little Freddy Switchblade was on his way to shank someone? Would you feel sorry then?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Because internal investigations would prove that and then you're thrown in prison?

Oh wait I forgot, this is MMO-champion where the hyper-liberal super pussy thinks all of the police are just a hired thug gang.

- - - Updated - - -

Any random hood walking around with a switchblade doesn't deserve the fragile care and attention. If he broke his spine, I simply do not care.

One less knife wielding yob off your streets.
    You realize in our country you can have a concealed gun. so your bitching about a switchblade is ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vradar View Post
    It's quite sad that it's got to the point where people actually try and defend criminals because they're on board the "hate on all police" train in these type of threads.
    Yeah how dare we demonize people who break necks and lie about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    And what do all of these have in common.

They all escalated the situation.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm callin' this one early:

The cop did nothing wrong, he was just doing his job, you don't know how stressful this work is, blame the victim cause he shoulda known better, what was he doing with a knife, some thinly veiled racism, white people are under attack.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Themius;33360430]You realize in our country you can have a concealed gun. so your bitching about a switchblade is ridiculous.
    /QUOTE]

And if you take it out slowly, tell the police proper and show them your gun license, then you have not ESCALATED the situation.

Can you do the same for a switchblade?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beery Swine View Post
    I'm callin' this one early:

The cop did nothing wrong, he was just doing his job, you don't know how stressful this work is, blame the victim cause he shoulda known better, what was he doing with a knife, some thinly veiled racism, white people are under attack.
    Literal Diddin do nuffins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright then. Little boy freddie carries a blade on him. When stopped by police he runs. He escalated the situation. Not the Police. HIM. He caused everything, he is the reason his spine got severed. If he actually acted like a decent person and TALKED AND COOPERATED WITH THE POLICE ON A BASIC HUMAN LEVEL then he wouldn't have had problems.

At the end of the day. What if Little Freddy Switchblade was on his way to shank someone? Would you feel sorry then?
    You're getting pissy about a guy carrying a knife in a country where guns are commonplace. Woo, a little piece of metal, oh woe is them.

There are very few crimes that have death as the penalty, and none of them are without a trial/jury/judge.

Guy shot in back saying he is losing his breath being told fuck your breath is great police work?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You realize in our country you can have a concealed gun. so your bitching about a switchblade is ridiculous.
    And if you take it out slowly, tell the police proper and show them your gun license, then you have not ESCALATED the situation.

Can you do the same for a switchblade?

- - - Updated - - -

The blade was in his pocket and never pulled, so really what int he fuck are you talking about?

In this country you can legally carry knives for protection, so what the fuck are you bitching about?

10+ Year Old Account

Doesn't matter what he did. Unless he assaulted or killed a police officer, there is no justification for him dying as a result of his arrest. But no, you can say that Freddie was going to kill someone, which you have no reason to believe, but the police did everything correctly.

So was he booked for carrying a weapon or not? Sounds like its coincidental, and nothing suspicious about the week it took that little nugget to come out. Unless Baltimore cycle cops have x-ray vision in which case carry on.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just ignore The Fiend. He is the most obvious kind of troll.

And, in saying that, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Because the alternatives all seem worse.

Deleted
    Guy shot in back saying he is losing his breath being told fuck your breath is great police work?
    If he didn't escalate the situation, he wouldn't have riled them. This is something I will never understand with you people.

You cry and moan your police does nothing, that they cannot react to crime fast enough, that criminals always get what they want before justice is served.

Then you cry and moan the police force is taking a harsh stamp down on criminals.

The guy was carrying a switchblade. He ran from Police.

ALL of these didn't do nuffin's escalated the situations, EVERY TIME. Are you going to tell me, all of a sudden, that EVERY POLICE FORCE IN EVERY STATE IN EVERY COUNTY has suddenly become racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    So was he booked for carrying a weapon or not? Sounds like its coincidental, and nothing suspicious about the week it took that little nugget to come out. Unless Baltimore cycle cops have x-ray vision in which case carry on.
    He was stopped because they say he ran when he saw them. They searched him and found a knife on him which prompted the arrest.

If those facts are true than the arrest was justified. The results, however, are not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Just ignore The Fiend. He is the most obvious kind of troll.

And, in saying that, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Because the alternatives all seem worse.
    Ah yes.

The Alternative in your mind being "Oh an evil racist"

Sorry if I don't care about some random thug breaking his neck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's still under investigation and it hasn't been proven that his spine was indeed broken by police. So, lets not have a witch hunt.
    Oh don't try logic with the SJW crowd. They still bring hate over the Zimmerman trail for a hispanic man defending himself.

What else do they have in common

- They're all black.
    - The police used excessive force to resolve the situation. None of them were doing anything that warranted the use of lethal force.
    - They all have rights that are supposed to prevent these kinds of situations from happening to them.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we know, you hate black people. We get it. You think jaywalking deserves a bullet in the head. You think saying "fuck you" to a cop means they should beat you to death. We get it, you literally worship cops.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

The blade was in his pocket and never pulled, so really what int he fuck are you talking about?

In this country you can legally carry knives for protection, so what the fuck are you bitching about?
    It is not legal to carry a switchblade in almost all states in the US. In Ohio, a illegally concealed knife is governed by how long the blade is and how quickly it can be opened. A switchblade fails the test on both parts. I do find it rather dumb, you can get a permit to carry/conceal a handgun, but you can not a switchblade. In Ohio that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's still under investigation and it hasn't been proven that his spine was indeed broken by police. So, lets not have a witch hunt.
    He was arrested without incident and in the time between the arrest and when he was taken to the precinct his spine was broken. Either they broke it or they were negligent.

If he didn't escalate the situation, he wouldn't have riled them. This is something I will never understand with you people.

You cry and moan your police does nothing, that they cannot react to crime fast enough, that criminals always get what they want before justice is served.

Then you cry and moan the police force is taking a harsh stamp down on criminals.

The guy was carrying a switchblade. He ran from Police.

ALL of these didn't do nuffin's escalated the situations, EVERY TIME. Are you going to tell me, all of a sudden, that EVERY POLICE FORCE IN EVERY STATE IN EVERY COUNTY has suddenly become racist?
    The guy who shot that guy was a 73 year old volunteer who shouldn't have had a gun let alone being out on police work like he was. He was there only because he donated cars and money to the department, and so the department was grossly negligent.

What are you talking about racist?! I didn't even look at any fucking pictures yet, I have no clue what race this guy is! Though now I guess I do. Actually the post with the listing probably helped, which came after my posts.

So what if he had a switchblade, those are legal to carry, like guns, you know the way worse and way more abundant things in this country.

Why do you seem to not care about his broken neck being lied about?