Deleted

Sub and Shadowmeld

Hello,

I am probably going to be switching alliance for a new guild. I am just curious if Shadowmeld is still interacting with Ambush and Find Weakness?

If it is then what sort of dps difference compared to the other races is this for sub, and how would this change sub's rotation (if at all?); assuming flat patchwerk would priority still be:

SD > Vanish > Prep Vanish > Shadowmeld?

Deleted
    yes

#showtooltip Shadowmeld(Racial)
    /cast Shadowmeld(Racial)
    /cast Premeditation
    /cast Ambush

have to press is twice as both trigger gcd. if you have premed up you need have just 3CP max, otherwise CP get wasted. You need 60energy also othwerwise you will stop autoattacck for longer time than you have to risking breaking shadowmelt by dmg.
    Last edited by mmoc6788b9c323; 2015-04-20 at 09:41 PM.

Deleted
    It does work, and that is how I do it.

After that cycle you're SD is almost off CD if you play with Subterfuge.

yes

#showtooltip Shadowmeld(Racial)
    /cast Shadowmeld(Racial)
    /cast Premeditation
    /cast Ambush

have to press is twice
    You actually don't want to do that. You wanna use Shadowmeld > Ambush when you have 5 combo points and 2-3 Anticipation points and follow it with two evis
    Last edited by mmocf0de003396; 2015-04-20 at 09:41 PM.

Doing that would waste Premeditation points. You want to unload as much dps into the FW window as possible, but there's no need to forego 2 free combo points just so you can Eviscerate in the first two globals. FW lasts ten seconds - there's no rush.

Shadowmeld is great. I was constantly reading how 50% up time on FW is really good, I decided to take a look at mine one day and it was 65%. I have a feeling this is because of FW. With our new set bonus I cant wait to see if I can get over 75% up time.