Honestly might just Freeshop these games if my 3DS has avoided the ban untill November.

Only way they can make this shittier is to unveil Switch version after Nov. 17.

they removed it already, if they leaked their own announcement before e3 this is fucking lol worthy

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You where already wrong.

The only Pokemon games coming out in 2018 will either be another set of remakes on 3DS or nothing at all.
    B2W2 came out after the 3DS launched and X and Y came out a year and half after B2W2's initial launch in Japan, and a year later in other regions.

Again, GameFreak is hiring for Wii U/Vita level motion modellers at least until March 2018.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a Switch in the main protagonists bedroom in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, replacing the Wii U in Sun and Moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is a Switch version, then it would make sense to break precedent and for these to be remakes of Sun and Moon instead of sequel-like entries. Otherwise it makes no sense.

so we have the leak from earlier that got the names right and said 2 versions for 3ds one version for switch and now we have the pokemon companies own website saying its coming to switch before they quickly removed it

- - - Updated - - -

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so we have the leak from earlier that got the names right and said 2 versions for 3ds one version for switch and now we have the pokemon companies own website saying its coming to switch before they quickly removed it
    Douchebag move to release the same games on Switch months after 3DS release.

Won't propably even announce it before USM release.

"Hi we heard you like to buy the same game THRICE!"

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Necrozma's body looks like a Switch.

HOENN CONFIRMED!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Douchebag move to release the same games on Switch months after 3DS release.

Won't propably even announce it before USM release.

"Hi we heard you like to buy the same game THRICE!"
    the leak said simultaneous, if its real im guessing it will be announced at e3 as a "surprise mother fuckers"

there is a part near the end of the announcement where the graphics look significantly better than the 3ds versions previously shown

at 34 18 watch the quality change

at 34 18 watch the quality change

THat could just as easily be the USM equivalent of this trailer that plays after idoling on the SM menu for a minute
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Or an advert. Here's a screenshot of the small footage:

http://imgur.com/a/9cNND

we will have to wait until e3 but i wouldnt be surprised if tendo pulled this stupid shit. im gonna be upset if they play the entire fucking trailer at e3 just to be like "oh yeah also switch"

if the direct is only 30 minutes and they waste time like that ima be pissed

I doubt Nintendo has anything for E3 about this. They have done no announcements in E3 for years.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/st...13726132015104

No Pokemon for Switch confirmed.

Well atleast they won't be pulling any "announce Switch version after 3DS release" scams on us.

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/st...13726132015104

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon won't be coming to the Switch.

If there is a non-Pokken Pokemon game coming to the Switch this year, it will be a third version of these third versions exclusive for the Switch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better be some pokermans main games on the Switch. I aint buying another handheld.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel sad about that I wanted to play sun/moon on my switch since my 3ds is used by my nieces

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Better be some pokermans main games on the Switch. I aint buying another handheld.
    Unless the Switch fails hard, then there will be Pokemon game on the Switch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Unless the Switch fails hard, then there will be Pokemon game on the Switch.
    MAIN pokemon game

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    MAIN pokemon game
    next year will probably be the switch game. although i could see them taking until 2019 and there being another break of yearly releases because gamefreak sucks at doing anything new