Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Because what is being discussed are games that are actually developed for and run on the Switch itself. Streaming something from your gaming PC doesn't count considering not everyone who owns a Switch may not own a gaming PC as well. Once again, by your logic, PS4 owners can claim that PS4 exclusives aren't really exclusive if they have a way to stream their game from their PS4 to their PC. See how retarded that soinds?

In order for you to play those games on your Switch, you have to have a gaming PC capable of playing them in the first place. The Switch in this situation is nothing more than a glorified monitor for the game at that point.

If you can't how retarded your own example is, then there is no discussing this with you.
    oh i see, you do not have a gaming pc.

- - - Updated - - -

they put a fucking lynel in the great plateu on hard mode

Please post productively. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-06-30 at 08:33 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    oh i see, you do not have a gaming pc.

- - - Updated - - -

they put a fucking lynel in the great plateu on hard mode

Yeah I do. My gaming PC is probably nicer than yours.

Once again, you're going off on some unrelated tangent like it somehow proves your retarded and asinine point.

And then post something unrelated to distract from the fact that you were proven wrong. Stay classy, Immitis.

You literally can't stand it when someone posts something that isn't straight up praising the Switch or sucking Nintendo's cock can you? You go into full on denial/distraction mode any time you're proven wrong. I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.

Please post productively and be respectful of other posters. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-06-30 at 08:34 PM.

Yeah I do.

Once again, you're going off on some unrelated tangent like it somehow proves your retarded and asinine point.

And then post something unrelated to distract from the fact that you were proven wrong. Stay classy, Immitis.

You literally can't stand it when someone posts something that isn't straight up praising the Switch or sucking Nintendo's cock can you? You go into full on denial/distraction mode any time you're proven wrong. I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.
    yes, posting about a switch game in the switch thread is completely unrelated. lol

yes it is truly retarded and asinine to say i can play my 800+ steam library of games on my switch

you may not be able to laugh but i certainly can because you're losing your god damn mind just because i posted about the rainfall app

also what is with you and constantly talking about dick? its always your dick hard this, suck dick that, we get it dude dicks are cool nobody cares.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

yes, posting about a switch game in the switch thread is completely unrelated. lol

yes it is truly retarded and asinine to say i can play my 800+ steam library of games on my switch

you may not be able to laugh but i certainly can because you're losing your god damn mind just because i posted about the rainfall app

also what is with you and constantly talking about dick? its always your dick hard this, suck dick that, we get it dude dicks are cool nobody cares.
    Lol. Ok man. Keep thinking that using your Switch as a streaming device is the same thing as having developers actually make games for it. Anything you have to do to justify buying that Switch already.

And yes, it was unrelated to the discussion at hand and was nothing more than you trying to distract and change the subject because you were proven wrong. It's what you ALWAYS do. It's like clockwork with you.

You're so delusional at this point, it's hilarious.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-06-30 at 07:08 PM.

Lol. Ok man. Keep thinking that using your Switch as a streaming device is the same thing as having developers actually make games for it. Anything you have to do to justify buying that Switch already.

And yes, it was unrelated to the discussion at hand and was nothing more than you trying to distract and change the subject because you were proven wrong. It's what you ALWAYS do. It's like clockwork with you.

You're so delusional at this point, it's hilarious.
    lol i never said it was the same thing, ive already put in 210 hours on zelda alone and have 8 switch games preordered i dont need any "justification"

there is no "discussion at hand" this is a fucking mega thread. i saw a post on twitter and i posted it in the SWITCH megathread, because it involves a SWITCH video game.

the only thing clockwork about me is all the weed i vape bronado

lol i never said it was the same thing, ive already put in 210 hours on zelda alone and have 8 switch games preordered i dont need any "justification"

there is no "discussion at hand" this is a fucking mega thread. i saw a post on twitter and i posted it in the SWITCH megathread, because it involves a SWITCH video game.

the only thing clockwork about me is all the weed i vape bronado
    Smoking weed.

That actually explains so much about all your asinine posts you make.

And yes, you were implying that streaming games to your Switch was the same thing. Otherwise there was literally zero point in you bringing it up in the first place. So once again, nothing but an asinine post on your part. Got anything else useless to add?
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-06-30 at 07:26 PM.

Deleted
    whether it comes to switch or not ill be able to play it using the rainfall app

nier on switch
    https://twitter.com/Andrewmd5/status/880806319095242752

- - - Updated - - -

if you have a gaming pc you can stream it over lan or internet once the rainfall app comes out

- - - Updated - - -

witcher 3 on switch

https://twitter.com/Andrewmd5/status/880770581813178369
    And even more important, I can play all my Otome Novels on the Switch and catch up and that giant backlog brooding on my PC. Can't wait for the Rainfall App, really hope Nintendo isn't blocking it somehow - Could also be used to play all those NES, SNES, GBC, DS/3DS, N64, Wii .... Games from your Computer, which Ninty wouldn't want. But I'll remain positive :-).

Btw, I caved in and did buy Oceanhorn, despite the warnings ^_ ^. It is no Zelda Game, that's for sure, but a nice Adventure game none the less. Worth the 15 bucks, I really enjoy my time with it right now. If the sequel comes to the switch, I'll likely get that one too!

Sure, you can stream the video from your PC to Switch. It doesn't turn those Steam games to Switch games, they're still PC games, played on a PC. And the moment you walk out from your WiFi range, the game disappears from your chosen monitor.

Smoking weed.

That actually explains so much about all your asinine posts you make.

And yes, you were implying that streaming games to your Switch was the same thing. Otherwise there was literally zero point in you bringing it up in the first place. So once again, nothing but an asinine post on your part. Got anything else useless to add?
    VAPING weed, not smoking it, jesus.

and no i didnt i said "even if those games dont come to the switch ill still be able to play them on it"

and i will

VAPING weed, not smoking it, jesus.

and no i didnt i said "even if those games dont come to the switch ill still be able to play them on it"

and i will
    So you're admitting there was zero reason to your post. Got it. Glad we can agree on something.

I mean it's just a neat little 3rd party feature on the Switch, no reason starting a little war about it.

I bought the Switch for 1st/2nd party games, that's why the majority of people got it.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I mean it's just a neat little 3rd party feature on the Switch, no reason starting a little war about it.

I bought the Switch for 1st/2nd party games, that's why the majority of people got it.
    exactly, all i did was point out a way people can still play those games (especially since most people here have gaming pc's)

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda funny how Zephyr and Tech goin full aggro mode just because Immitis posted the progress on the Rainfall app...it's like these two are only in this thread to bash everything that gets posted here that doesnt include a negative stance against Nintendo to begin with.

So you're admitting there was zero reason to your post. Got it. Glad we can agree on something.
    maybe if you dont have a gaming pc

- - - Updated - - -

hell i know a couple people who if the app is as well made as its been shown will buy a switch just to stream their pc

- - - Updated - - -

hell i know a couple people who if the app is as well made as its been shown will buy a switch just to stream their pc
    Good for them. More money than brains.

Also, still doesn't change the original point that Switch won't be getting said games made for it. Spending money on a gaming PC AND a Switch is a moot point in this because it's nothing more than a streaming device at that point. Steam link and Nvidia Shield beat it to that status years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

The original comment that you tried to deflect from was talking about how games like BGAE2 isn't coming to the switch like other heavy demanding games.

You tried to deflect with (But it can be streamed to the Switch via PC).

That isn't a pro of any kind because there is many other device's that allow you to do the same thing. The App is also being made by a 3rd party and I don't put it past Nintendo to break it if they even allow it to begin with.

I put my money on them breaking it soon after it releases because like others have said u could then just stream older Nintendo titles to the Switch via Emulation.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The original comment that you tried to deflect from was talking about how games like BGAE2 isn't coming to the switch like other heavy demanding games.

You tried to deflect with (But it can be streamed to the Switch via PC).

That isn't a pro of any kind because there is many other device's that allow you to do the same thing. The App is also being made by a 3rd party and I don't put it past Nintendo to break it if they even allow it to begin with.

I put my money on them breaking it soon after it releases because like others have said u could then just stream older Nintendo titles to the Switch via Emulation.
    I consider it a pro...just because other platforms allow you to do something as well doesn't mean it's not longer a pro, maybe not against other systems, but it sure is a nice little feature even if it is 3rd party.

I mean I am not sure if I will use it that often, I like playing games on my monitor, but it would be a little fun playing some games when laying down.

I am very indifferent to Rainway, i think it is cool but I don't think it is some major deal for the Switch.

I am more than comfortable with the amazing 1st year lineup for the Switch..more than justifies the price tag in my book.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I consider it a pro...just because other platforms allow you to do something as well doesn't mean it's not longer a pro, maybe not against other systems, but it sure is a nice little feature even if it is 3rd party.

I mean I am not sure if I will use it that often, I like playing games on my monitor, but it would be a little fun playing some games when laying down.

I am very indifferent to Rainway, i think it is cool but I don't think it is some major deal for the Switch.

I am more than comfortable with the amazing 1st year lineup for the Switch..more than justifies the price tag in my book.
    I don't consider it a Pro because its being made by a 3rd party and still requires you to have a gaming PC.

If Nintendo was doing it and fully supported it then I would look at it as a nice bonus (pro). But since its 3rd party and its likely Nintendo will break it, I don't see it as one.

To me its just a little extra.

Different strokes for different fokes, the original point is a lot of big 3rd party AAA titles are not coming to the Switch and many are not surprised. The Switch does have a good first year line up in both 3rd and first party titles. Lets see how long that lasts because a lot of these first party titles was Wii-U games that was ported over or switched development to the Switch for.

Nintendo has already admitted there will be future Wii-U ports as well. I'm personally ok with that but I know many people won't be.

No clue how many times Dev's and people like me have to tell others that many AAA games isn't coming to the Switch and its due to its weak hardware. But its clear some just can't accept that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I don't consider it a Pro because its being made by a 3rd party and still requires you to have a gaming PC.

If Nintendo was doing it and fully supported it then I would look at it as a nice bonus (pro). But since its 3rd party and its likely Nintendo will break it, I don't see it as one.

To me its just a little extra.

Different strokes for different fokes, the original point is a lot of big 3rd party AAA titles are not coming to the Switch and many are not surprised. The Switch does have a good first year line up in both 3rd and first party titles. Lets see how long that lasts because a lot of these first party titles was Wii-U games that was ported over or switched development to the Switch for.

Nintendo has already admitted there will be future Wii-U ports as well. I'm personally ok with that but I know many people won't be.

No clue how many times Dev's and people like me have to tell others that many AAA games isn't coming to the Switch and its due to its weak hardware. But its clear some just can't accept that.
    if nintendo was going to "break" something coming to the eshop they wouldve done it when rainfall was confirmed to be coming to the eshop months ago.

Hey guys you can play Overwatch on Switch too!

I know, that's a Surface Pro I'm streaming the game to, not a Switch. But it's basically the same thing as the Rainway on Switch.